Recruiting Masters N Skulls

screenshot_2017-07-02_13-37-24.jpg
screenshot_2017-07-02_13-36-46.jpg
View attachment 86276 The price of awesomeness is some guilds would rather sail our captains' ships, rather than theirs own :)
What a compliment for our sailing braves!

Hey guys!! It's great to have so many old members back from Potco days, and ofc all of the new members that joined us!
I'm happy all of you are here! I originally hadn't intended to be back as guild master and in the same capacity as we were in Potco, but I'm glad we started the guild again (Dec 2016) when many of you asked me to!
I'm really honored that all of you - so many awesome, friendly folks - are part of our guild family! :hugs:

If you haven't joined our guild discord yet please do, send me a convo here for a link. If you're unfamiliar with it, it's super easy to download and use, most of us use it for texting and keeping in contact while the game is down or not.
If you're one of those who are waiting longer to start your pirate, just start already and play when you can! ;)

Thanks again for being awesome and friendly and part of our guild fam!
It takes all of us to make it great!
:D<3 See you in game! :piratedance: Peace!

Hello everyone

I just wanted to say that it is an honor to be a part of such wonderful community.

The moment I joined - thanks to an awesome pirate that shares with me the privilege of being a noble descendent of the ancient lineage of All Mighty Pumpkins - I was already receiving warm welcoming messages, offers for help and friend requests. All the things a happy pirate could wish.

May you receive all the good things that the sea breeze can bring.

Sleepy

Hey Folks,

I really like to join your gild if it is still possible.

I played a lot of MMO's and Action games so I am not a complete noob but yet still new to TLOPO. Nonetheless I learn fast and can behave well.

I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Best Regards Alex

Really late on this comment but glad to be back as an officer in my favorite guild :)
Aww thanks Tom! All of you make up my fav guild family too! It's great so many of you returned like ya'll never left. I'm so happy for that and for all of our new members too. We have a great, friendly bunch. :D I didn't expect to be back in this capacity but I'm glad you guys encouraged me to get us going again at the end of last year. ( @Seahawk @Tony TPang ) among others.

A lot of us are busy with work or school but it's good to see everyone when we have time. We love new people so if anyone wants to add an alt to our guild just let me know here or if you see any of us in game. We have all ages of friendly folks and a lot of loners too. Many of us like to do our own thing or group when we feel like it. It's nice to know that we have each other's back if someone needs help.
Good day mates! :buds: See you in game!

Back