Guide [May 2017] Redeem Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Pirate Lord
This will be a thread with all of the redeem codes currently available. I will update it whenever codes are added/removed so make sure to watch the thread to be informed for new codes!

• gold10k - 10000 Gold
  • skull - Skull Staff
  • loyalty - Loyalty bandana
  • scoundrel - Scoundrel Hat

• Open a chat window by pressing [ENTER]
    • In chat, type /code, followed by your code as seen in the picture at the very bottom.

Make sure you enter your code in the same chat window you've typed /code. Insert a space between /code and your code. You must type /code for the code to work.

or

• Press I to enter your Inventory.
    • Press Redeem Code at the bottom.
    • Finally, give the code a moment to be confirmed by the system before pressing any other keys.

After entering the code, you'll get a confirmation message in the chat window that reads Code Redeemed in green text. It's that simple. Items are added to your Inventory while gold is added automatically to your current gold amount.

Each code is unique and can only be used one time. TLOPO tracks all redeemed codes. If you get a code from a friend and it doesn't work, it's probably because they have used it already!

Information gotten from the wiki

Last edited:
200 gold pieces... That means a trip to the Hair dressers...... seriously, a great thread idea for all of us that always seem to find these codes too late!!!!!

This will be a thread with all of the redeem codes currently available. I will update it whenever codes are added/removed so make sure to watch the thread to be informed for new codes!

• blackjack - 200 Gold

• In chat, type /code, followed by your code as seen in the picture at the very bottom.

Make sure you enter your code in the same chat window you've typed /code. Insert a space between /code and your code. You must type /code for the code to work.

or

• Finally, give the code a moment to be confirmed by the system before pressing any other keys.

After entering the code, you'll get a confirmation message in the chat window that reads Code Redeemed in green text. It's that simple. Items are added to your Inventory while gold is added automatically to your current gold amount.

Each code is unique and can only be used one time. TLOPO tracks all redeemed codes. If you get a code from a friend and it doesn't work, it's probably because they have used it already!

Currently, 'scoundrel', 'gold10k', 'skull', and 'loyalty' are functional. Will update with more as I find them.

• gold10k - 10000 Gold
  • skull - Skull Staff
  • loyalty - Loyalty bandana
  • scoundrel - Scoundrel Hat

or

WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME?! :D! I'm glad you do this!

These codes no longer work as of last night. :( I'd just created a second character and none of them, but blackjack, work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back