Discussion May 26th, Dead man tell no tales....

Alright, here it goes. Let the frenzy commence as I share my ranking for the movies:
1. At World's End
2. Dead Man's Chest
3. Dead Men Tell No Tales
4. The Curse of the Black Pearl
5. On Stranger Tides

At this point I am not entirely certain on my ranking Dead Men Tell No Tales above The Curse of the Black Pearl. I have to see it again before this is my permanent ranking. I did this because I found the latest one more enjoyable because of the attachment to the characters that is already developed. I adored the way they treated relationships between the characters in this one and many of the scenes felt like they had more value because I have loved and known the characters, or their parents in Henry's case, for so many years. It is hard to say much more of my reasoning without giving spoilers.

Saw the movie last night and it was great i think there will be 2 parts to this movie not sure yet it was better than the 4th one and 2nd i wished they had Penélope Cruz she was the only good thing that happen in the last movie i hope there won't be another movie it ended good if there will be another one ill go see it for sure if they have jack sparrow in it cause it wont be the same without jack sparrow other than that it was a good movie i do have a few complaint about this movie but i'm not going to spoil anything on here

Dead Men Tell No Tales, did have an awesome ending! By the way for me it goes:
  1. At World's End
  2. The Curse of the Black Pearl
  3. Dead Man's Chest/Dead Men Tell No Tales (Can't decide)
  4. On Stranger Tides
TBH I'm not at all surprised you like At Worlds End the most, its a great movie. I think really that whichever POTC movie I just watched most recently, is the best to me xD. That is except for On Strangers Tides - By FAR my least favorite movie no matter what. Send me I private message if you want to know what my 2 complaints about the movie are. @Bartholomew Bladespinner I would also be interested in hearing your complaints.

Alright, here it goes. Let the frenzy commence as I share my ranking for the movies:
1. At World's End
2. Dead Man's Chest
4. The Curse of the Black Pearl
5. On Stranger Tides

At this point I am not entirely certain on my ranking Dead Men Tell No Tales above The Curse of the Black Pearl. I have to see it again before this is my permanent ranking. I did this because I found the latest one more enjoyable because of the attachment to the characters that is already developed. I adored the way they treated relationships between the characters in this one and many of the scenes felt like they had more value because I have loved and known the characters, or their parents in Henry's case, for so many years. It is hard to say much more of my reasoning without giving spoilers.
Same rating I gave it... lol

Let us never speak of On Stranger Tides again. It never happened. It's a myth, like ice.
I liked the movie. It certainly had issues, and I really wish they'd tone it down a bit with some of the absurd comedy. Let's just say there is one seriously weak link in the movie that really lessened the experience for me. As for the post credits scene, I regrettably drank too much water during the film and missed it.
If I had to rank them, it'd be something like:

1. At World's End
2. Curse of the Black Pearl
4. Dead Man's Chest
∞. On Stranger Tides

Last edited:
Was just wondering how everyone that's seen the movie thought it was? Going to see it today and know it will be good but want some reassurance. :)

Also, one off topic question about the codes presented to us after the opening of the game. Can you only redeem the skull staff after you are level 30, because it says mine is invalid, assuming it's because of this reason. If so, guess it's time to grind to 30 ASAP.

Was just wondering how everyone that's seen the movie thought it was? Going to see it today and know it will be good but want some reassurance. :)

Also, one off topic question about the codes presented to us after the opening of the game. Can you only redeem the skull staff after you are level 30, because it says mine is invalid, assuming it's because of this reason. If so, guess it's time to grind to 30 ASAP.
I'm lvl 28 and I received the staff. Did u type in the code correctly?

If anyone's interested, DisneyMusicVEVO released the movie's soundtracks on their YouTube channel. However, I think they're missing one.

Just got back. My new ranking:
1. CotBP
2. DMC
3. AWE
4. DMTNT
5. OST

I enjoyed it. I found parts of the first 1/2 a little too frenzied, but then it evened out.

I did miss Pintel and Ragetti and Mr. Cotton (and his parrot, naturally).

Was just wondering how everyone that's seen the movie thought it was? Going to see it today and know it will be good but want some reassurance. :) The movie was really, really good. It was really long though. I only have two complaints so if your interested PM me and btw I really don't consider either of the complaints spoilers but just for the sake of people who want to know absolutely nothing about the movie I'll wait for a PM.

I got mine at like level 25 so.....

Just got back. My new ranking:
1. CotBP
2. DMC
3. AWE
4. DMTNT
5. OST

I enjoyed it. I found parts of the first 1/2 a little too frenzied, but then it evened out.

I did miss Pintel and Ragetti and Mr. Cotton (and his parrot, naturally).
I absolutely agree with you! I missed those three characters but it was nice to see those other two character (PM me if you don't know what I'm talking about) take their place sord of.

Awesome Movie I had a wonderful time at the movie theatre late last night hope you guys enjoy the Movie too.
Tell me what you think about the movie.

:flag1::flag1::flag1:

Let us never speak of On Stranger Tides again. It never happened. It's a myth, like ice.
I liked the movie. It certainly had issues, and I really wish they'd tone it down a bit with some of the absurd comedy. Let's just say there is one seriously weak link in the movie that really lessened the experience for me. As for the post credits scene, I regrettably drank too much water during the film and missed it.
If I had to rank them, it'd be something like:

1. At World's End
2. Curse of the Black Pearl
4. Dead Man's Chest
∞. On Stranger Tides
Yep, this is my ranking too.

I saw it last night and it was fantastic! PoTC will always be my all-time favorite movie series.

Back