Discussion May 26th, Dead man tell no tales....

No it looks like a terrible movie and I'd never see it...... Just kidding :ar: why would I say that about an awesome series and a movie that has gotten better reviews than the last one. I'm looking forward to seeing it. :cheers: Cheers mates! After all... Dead Men Tell No Tales ;)

Just saw it tonight. Loved it, but I need to see it a few more times to take everything in.

My current (tentative) ranking of the films goes like this:
  1. Dead Man's Chest
  2. The Curse of the Black Pearl
  3. At World's End/Dead Men Tell No Tales (can't decide yet which one I like better)
  4. On Stranger Tides
I personally think this one ended perfectly and that it should be the end of the Pirates movie franchise. I really don't want them to try another and risk screwing things up (I have the same fear for the Toy Story franchise).

I don't know If I'll get to go see it , the Multi Theater Is almost 3 blocks away and I may not be able to walk that far ! :)

Just saw it tonight. Loved it, but I need to see it a few more times to take everything in.

1. Dead Man's Chest
  3. At World's End/Dead Men Tell No Tales (can't decide yet which one I like better)
  4. On Stranger Tides
I personally think this one ended perfectly and that it should be the end of the Pirates movie franchise. I really don't want them to try another and risk screwing things up (I have the same fear for the Toy Story franchise).
I agree with you. I have to see it again to take everything in. I thought it was good though nonetheless.

1. Dead Man's Chest
  4. On Stranger Tides
I'm surprised you like Dead Man's Chest the most.

My ranking is this:

1. The Curse of the Black Pearl
2. Dead Men Tell No Tales
3. Dead Man's Chest/At World's End
4. On Stranger Tides

Back