Maybe new tattoo/ sail emblem?

Hey - I'm just going to drop this here...

1c04314f3051e0323f2295b854683814.png

That's my colorization of your work. It may or may not be making an appearance in-game soon. We love your work so much!

Stay tuned ;)

That's my colorization of your work. It may or may not be making an appearance in-game soon. We love your work so much!

Stay tuned ;)
Did you ask Lilith about Ted Turnerizing it before doing so? I like what both she and you did and think it's great that tlopo is considering it for inclusion in the game, which is clearly her intent. I just have a little concern about tampering with someone's artwork.

Did you ask Lilith about Ted Turnerizing it before doing so? I like what both she and you did and think it's great that tlopo is considering it for inclusion in the game, which is clearly her intent. I just have a little concern about tampering with someone's artwork.
TLOPO may need to heavily edit player-submitted designs in order to make them work properly in the game. In this case, since her drawing was black and white, it needed to be colorized since Panda3D treats white as an alpha channel for tattoos (it makes anything white transparent). I appreciate the concern, though. If Lilith objects to this alteration, we will respect her wishes.

Per The Official Clothing Suggestion Thread (where Lilith also posted this work):
Please note that any designs you make and submit in this thread may be heavily edited if they are chosen to be added to the game.

TLOPO may need to heavily edit player-submitted designs in order to make them work properly in the game. In this case, since her drawing was black and white, it needed to be colorized since Panda3D treats white as an alpha channel for tattoos (it makes anything white transparent). I appreciate the concern, though. If Lilith objects to this alteration, we will respect her wishes.

Per The Official Clothing Suggestion Thread (where Lilith also posted this work):
I hadn't realized that she had put it on that thread, thank you for the clarification. I certainly like the artwork a lot and am glad that she is getting the recognition that she deserves.

Stay tuned ;)

Thank you so much!!! One thing, I forgot to fill in the space like on the key, but I got it now. Sorry if it's a bit late, but thank you so so much!!❤

Attachments

• IMG-20180426-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20180426-WA0014.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 220
Back