Meet Up On Live ( Boss Battle)

EXCELLENT! Love it! Great job!
1. I was wondering who was the newbie who wanted to watch the intro of that battle ... ohhh, you were making a video ...
oops.gif

2. I'm jealous of your water ... Do you carry blue ink everywhere you go and pour it to the ocean to look like blue glass like that? Might just have to steal your computer one day ...
pirate.wink.gif

3. It was smart that you clear all the tags at the end when we were facing Goliath ... otherwise you'd see your crew running around OUTSIDE the Black Pearl ... And to make it worse, Player didn't want to come in ... you could almost see it in your video at the end. He was just still standing there behind the Black Pearl, floating around!
4. Poor Basil (and everybody else who's lvl 50) ... every time you killed something, +O rep flying out of your head ...

EXCELLENT! Love it! Great job!
1. I was wondering who was the newbie who wanted to watch the intro of that battle ... ohhh, you were making a video ... :oops:
2. I'm jealous of your water ... Do you carry blue ink everywhere you go and pour it to the ocean to look like blue glass like that? Might just have to steal your computer one day ... ;)
3. It was smart that you clear all the tags at the end when we were facing Goliath ... otherwise you'd see your crew running around OUTSIDE the Black Pearl ... And to make it worse, Player didn't want to come in ... you could almost see it in your video at the end. He was just still standing there behind the Black Pearl, floating around!
4. Poor Basil (and everybody else who's lvl 50) ... every time you killed something, +O rep flying out of your head ...

1 lol yep! that was me

2 Aye I have a little Blue Ink I keep with me lol. I put everything on high then put reflections and rendered shadows. You can try to take it lol but you will fail! Muahaha! ( Lighting flashes, thunder booms)

3 yeah it gets annoying when you see everyone running, Hmm so that's why it took so long for ppl to fire! I think to stop running everywhere you have to stay by the cannon

4 Yeah I hate that ): lol not fair

Back