Glitch  Meg Scratched My Shoulder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
look i was standing beside meg and she scratched my shoulder??????
screenshot_2011-01-01_02-51-34.jpg

and again?
screenshot_2011-01-01_02-53-23.jpg

and im not just making it look like that she reach up to my shoulder and scratched

Looks like shes trying to get the attention of the card dealer. Looks more like a wave to me but thats a pretty funny/cool glitch.

Looks like shes trying to get the attention of the card dealer. Looks more like a wave to me but thats a pretty funny/cool glitch.

Well, when you are hugging someone and trying to catch the attention of another man while the guy you are hugging is totally unaware, doesnt sound like something Meg would do to Christopher. She was waving at the dealer she would have just done the wave emoticon, danced a jig, winked, or even the new noisemaker over her head would have caught the attention of the card dealer much quicker. Or oops, did i detect a jealousy thing going on will?

i think ik how the glitch happened and i will look into this to see if i can get it right

if you find out how it is done let me know christopher, i think that looked pretty cool, just being able to give a bit of a hug to a friend when they need it,:piratemickey:(i am talking hug, guys, dont go getting any ideas) i still think that picture of meg and christopher is adorable, havent seen anyone catch a screen shot like that before :popcorn:

Looks like she was scratching her head ( like all pirates do after a while of not being moved ) and when her hand came there it looked like she scratched your back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back