MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game is lagging awfully since the meet and greet. Flicks wildly between 7 and 35 fps . No disconnects in the 2 hours I was in the Cursed Caverns (Andaba) levelling pistol, but during my time there I only got 3 loot pouches and 1 loot chest drop. Also noticed when sinking ships and landing loot from big ships the rate is also poor. Is there a formula used for loot drops? And is it same for all accounts? Looking at what others are posting ref. drop rate seems I'm getting a bum deal lol :D

Update...

Might have been a problem with Andaba as I logged in on another server and fps were better, flitting between 35 and 50 fps. Not tried looting yet tho. Ran around lava gorge. No loot at all :( in the first half hour.

Last edited:
The lag is an issue they have been working to identify since implementing that update before the Meet and Greet. The lack of loot with some weapons is because with the ranged weapons, you dont appear on the enemies "radar" (for lack of a better word) so yes, you get the rep, but they dont actually attack or fight back unless you get close enough for them to attack. Maybe use the gun, or other ranged weapon, then switch to sword to finish killing them? Otherwise loot will be sparse until they fix the enemies "hit list"

Never happens t me every 10 minutes tho
Doesn't matter this is still very vague their is no logs it's non - descript you don't say when and were it happens, Crashes are know to happen. When you report crashes it's best to provide logs and current place or they can't do anything just saying you crash 5 times every 50 minutes does nothing

Doesn't matter this is still very vague their is no logs it's non - descript you don't say when and were it happens, Crashes are know to happen. When you report crashes it's best to provide logs and current place or they can't do anything just saying you crash 5 times every 50 minutes does nothing

Oh sorry.
At Tortuga wild woods and thrives den. 10am through 11am EST

crashed to many times didn't even get my play slot in and this was at 12:noon today..it looks like everyone on all ports of servers crashed just like me..

Attachments

• 20170109_120910.jpg
    20170109_120910.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 20170109_121128.jpg
    20170109_121128.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 102
  • 20170109_122520.jpg
    20170109_122520.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 100
also theirs a bad glitch on Cuba.. you can swim all the way to shore..

Attachments

• 20170109_124740.jpg
    20170109_124740.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 20170109_124818.jpg
    20170109_124818.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 20170109_124946.jpg
    20170109_124946.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 97
Very frustrated today started logging in at 12;30pm and did not pick server came on and i was level 1 no weapons etc.. logged in again at 12;44pm picked Marineros server..all good till I tried Tortuga graveyard.. caught the Loop there in and out in and out never loading past 30%..logged in again at 1:01pm.. picked Andaba server.. Level 1 again...logged in again at1:16pm picked Ponderoso server..try graveyard again...loop again...logged in again at 1:27 picked Valor server tried Tortuga graveyard again and loop yet again...Help PLEASE!!

So laggy again today. Was hoping that would be fixed.
Battle only at a distance or suffer the consequences!
Enjoy!

Very frustrated today started logging in at 12;30pm and did not pick server came on and i was level 1 no weapons etc.. logged in again at 12;44pm picked Marineros server..all good till I tried Tortuga graveyard.. caught the Loop there in and out in and out never loading past 30%..logged in again at 1:01pm.. picked Andaba server.. Level 1 again...logged in again at1:16pm picked Ponderoso server..try graveyard again...loop again...logged in again at 1:27 picked Valor server tried Tortuga graveyard again and loop yet again...Help PLEASE!!

Try these settings that i use - https://piratesforums.co/threads/my-game-settings.16102/ Hopefully it will help. :)

The bug of getting stuck in place after using a melee weapon still happens.
Every time I use a skill while battling with swords or daggers, my character is unable to move.

Try these settings that i use - https://piratesforums.co/threads/my-game-settings.16102/ Hopefully it will help. :)
I thank you so much!
tried it and then tried to get into Tortuga graveyard and big fail... used all the settings and set priority.. but to no avail

Iv had about 8 crashes. usually when transitioning between islands to sea or vise versa. also first big bug i noticed was the inability to do the tutorial with out getting stuck like glue on bo becks cannon.
also had it glitch out and i had lost all my notary, weapons, everything, ect. how ever a log out log in fixed that

Hi, I am currently having trouble getting into Tortuga Graveyard. Every time I try to enter, it goes into a loop, Tortuga graveyard, Tortuga, and continues until I log to reboot. I try this at least 3 times each time I have a play time and it does the same thing everytime.

well after 1 day of only 4 dcs it's back to normal. DC trying to leave buildings and areas. Lots of lag trying to kill multiple targets at one time then get dced after 3 or 4 group kills. still can't find the bag of coins at boatswain's house, and can't find any skeleton shadow crow ships to finish another quest. and back to the old no cargo collection after porting.

I was having fun fighting the French Undead... I never put down me tonic. Now that takes talent to wield a sword and a bottle in the same hand. And the sea gods were with me. A ray of gray pointed out the Quatermasters for me to defeat.
Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back