MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I went to play TOLOP (edit: I can't word) today, no desktop icon. Launched from Programs, and then got this message when launching:

Could not connect to 127.00.1.7969. Try again?

Is it me, and related to desktop icon disappearing somehow? Is the server just down? Not sure if I should continue investigating my end or just wait for a fix on TLOPO's end.

I do want to sincerely thank the team for all that they do - you have restored a game that makes me so happy and I totally get the difficulties involved. I do not at all mind waiting for solutions, only frustrated I can't help. Thanks you guys.
You have to open it through the launcher....

On a MacBook Pro i7 with 16GB RAM, SSD macOS 10.12.2 I crash 6 or 7 times an hour. I crash if I attack 2 ships simultaneously, I crash if some one else shoots at a ship I am shooting at. When on land I crash most often when a weapon is in my hand, more so if it is my doll.

Ironically I crash ¼ as much on a old Intel Core 2 Duo 24" iMac with 6GB RAM, running 10.11.6 with 6GB RAM.

I have a i5 Mac mini same config as MacBook Pro and it crashes just as often.

On a MacBook Pro i7 with 16GB RAM, SSD macOS 10.12.2 I crash 6 or 7 times an hour. I crash if I attack 2 ships simultaneously, I crash if some one else shoots at a ship I am shooting at. When on land I crash most often when a weapon is in my hand, more so if it is my doll.

Ironically I crash ¼ as much on a old Intel Core 2 Duo 24" iMac with 6GB RAM, running 10.11.6 with 6GB RAM.

I have a i5 Mac mini same config as MacBook Pro and it crashes just as often.

Also sometimes when I crash I am in a black screen and can hear EurekaJack fighting on in the dark.

Oh yea to get back into the game I MUST quit the text box and the game or the game will just sit there after I have logged in and I never ever get anywhere.

After I killed both of these French Undead Quartermasters on Isla Cangrejos they respawned like this. I killed them a few more times and it seemed to be happening consistently every time they respawned.
screenshot_2017-01-13_00-17-47.jpg

Now that TLOPO Beta is open, please use this thread to report any crashes, glitches, bugs, gameplay or log in issues.
The game is in Beta so as you report issues, please be patient. The TLOPO team has put so much work and effort into getting the game off the ground and onto the high seas! As you find issues, report them here so the team is made aware of them.

Please list as much detail as possible as to your location, what you are trying to do, and if there is an error code.

Note: PLEASE do not use this thread to hold discussions. This is just a public center to report crashes and game issues.
Thanks!
Everytime i go to a Tortuga Graveyard it takes me back to Tortuga and keeps doing that back and forth.

Hey guys, minor issue here;
so I redeemed 'holidaygold' a while back, recieved the money briefly, before having an inventory glitch. No biggie right? Just re-log and it's usually fixed? Well, it's been over 2 weeks and I've yet to get the gold back. It would really help me out as far as my ship ownership and such go, and it really sucks that I'm running around with a Santa Hat but not a War Sloop. If you guys could take a look into this I would be vastly grateful!
-David Shipdoomer

Whenever I start up the game the Port Royal load screen never goes away. After it reaches 100% I can hear the in-game sounds and everything, move my character around, do something in the inventory, but the load screen is the only thing I'm able to see. This happens every time I start up the game now, and this issue has only been around since yesterday.

OK, Tortuga poker is a bit wacky.
The cards don't get fully dealt and there's no way of knowing when to bet, only to raise or call.
Then, after 2 cards dealt, the game is over.
Now let me just say that I am reporting a bug, not complaining, etc, just in case a certain pirate has issues with this post... LOL!

screenshot_2017-01-13_11-03-33.jpg

OK, poker at Cuba is also off its game, and yet I managed to win!!! LOL!

screenshot_2017-01-13_11-08-50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back