MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was playing poker and failed a card attempt, and I got up from the table to run outside of the inn. Game loaded, then gave me a loading screen again (an infinite one).. So I closed the game and opened it again, only to find myself flying from way above the game in to the Port Royal prison. I could see every island on the way, and could control where I flew.

Also, I ended up groggy, this never happened before when I got caught cheating o.o
View attachment 75768
Same exact thing happened to me.
screenshot_2017-01-13_11-24-43.jpg

Just wanted to report three game issues I've experienced;
1)Tutorial freezes on the cannon
2)When loading an island for the first time, the game seems to freeze on the load screen. Logging out and back in then allows me to finish loading completely.
3)Noticeable lag while running and battling.

(Regardless of the issues, I am SO thankful for the people working to bring this game back. Despite the bugs I am AMAZED that the game has been recreated so well! You guys are amazing and thank you!)

Doing the Skeleton Infestation quest.
Need to sink a Shadow Crow...
I've noticed there are no French or Spanish ghost ships yet.
I'll be waiting.

made level 30 last week, got my staff quest, it send me to the Catacombs On PDF, Every time I try to enter the Catacombs the game drops, I've tried lowering setting all the way. sound off. rain off. cleared cashe, ect. ect. nothing is working... over a week of this so far... & also Roday Friday the 13th Code darkfire & skull have yet to work

made level 30 last week, got my staff quest, it send me to the Catacombs On PDF, Every time I try to enter the Catacombs the game drops, I've tried lowering setting all the way. sound off. rain off. cleared cashe, ect. ect. nothing is working... over a week of this so far... & also Roday Friday the 13th Code darkfire & skull have yet to work
Try the opposite; raise all the levels to max and see how that works. Enable everything and try it.

I've played this game in the past without a problem, but now whenever I click on play from the launcher, the command prompt launches, takes a couple seconds before it logs anything, and then just crashes. The game doesn't launch, any ideas?

I've played this game in the past without a problem, but now whenever I click on play from the launcher, the command prompt launches, takes a couple seconds before it logs anything, and then just crashes. The game doesn't launch, any ideas?
That happens to me a lot. I choose which pirate to play and it goes to the island and then just stops and goes back to my desktop,where i have to reload the launch and when i finally show up on an island, i am level 1 with no weapons. I have faith in the developers , they've done such great things so far.

That happens to me a lot. I choose which pirate to play and it goes to the island and then just stops and goes back to my desktop,where i have to reload the launch and when i finally show up on an island, i am level 1 with no weapons. I have faith in the developers , they've done such great things so far.
Oh, mine crashes before I get to the Choose pirate screen. The command prompt opens then closes, no further than that.

Well, the fishing boats is actually a bug caused by crashes. A lot of people have been fishing lately, and if you crash/disconnect, you have to get a brand new fish even if there are crew members/guild members/friends on board your ship. They can still get on afterwards as long as another person is on the ship, but you can't!
I'd like to be able to enter my ship, just like other people can enter my ship after I disconnect.

Okay, I've played a few times and got a level seven pirate, but when I just reopened the game after the last crash, I had been reset to level one! And all of my inventory was emptied out! What do I do?

Okay, I've played a few times and got a level seven pirate, but when I just reopened the game after the last crash, I had been reset to level one! And all of my inventory was emptied out! What do I do?
You log out and log back in.
Though I assume by now this may have fixed by doing what I described.

exact same problem, can someone help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back