MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ship is going so fast, it's not moving at all:

screenshot_2017-01-13_22-18-48.jpg screenshot_2017-01-13_22-18-56.jpg

Can turn it but that is it, doesn't move forward at all. By the way, if you're thinking I just inserted the same one twice, you can see the numbering is different. Shouldn't be able to take 2 screenshots from same place when boat is supposedly going 10 knots. Second time this happened to me today, last time also off Tortuga right after I launched a fishing boat, so I lost the whole 1k for nothing.

Dunno if this is related to Moon update, and I did report it in the game.

Edit: Happened again, I got the log as well this time.

ShipStuck.JPG

My game obviously is a fan of the Cha Cha Slide: "Freeze! Everybody clap your hands!"

The whole ocean flashes right before it happened, then the ship is stuck. Doesn't matter where I am, or what ship I'm driving.

Last edited:
Still unable to get into Kingshead. I drop fps to almost zero and it sticks on 4%. The programme files go on about texture with shirt and pants!

When I log on it runs the .exe and open the window for pirates online but closes it immediately i tried running it 15 times and i hasnt worked. Uninstalled and reinstalling at the moment, please help me with this. Im trying to sail!!

Whenever you're doing the Muertos Moon PvP, it becomes almost impossible to win because health regenerates far too quickly to be able to do any real damage.

Let's see where to start. Takes 4 or 5 tries to log in to the game. they took off one server, Valor so now all other servers are crowded and tons of lag. you walk and get dced. Go to any place your lucky to get one kill before dced. and turning in you get dced, every time you leave an area dced. Looks like a weekend to stay away from this game except maybe at 3am.

Let's see where to start. Takes 4 or 5 tries to log in to the game. they took off one server, Valor so now all other servers are crowded and tons of lag. you walk and get dced. Go to any place your lucky to get one kill before dced. and turning in you get dced, every time you leave an area dced. Looks like a weekend to stay away from this game except maybe at 3am.
A lot of issues, aye. I feel bad that you're enduring these things.

With myself, I feel compelled to not step foot into the Caribbean at all (via any remake [unless a condition is met] so in that respect you are certainly having trouble with such things - aye. But in the same respect, you're experiencing far more than someone like myself is). *Keep yer chin_up, my friend. :)

My character is currently in Tortuga and every time I start up the game and select my character I load in to the game, but my screen still shows the loading screen. (Meaning I can still walk around and press tab and such but I don't know where i am going or what I am doing because my screen still shows the loading screen.) I need a fix for this soon so I can redeem the two codes that just came out. Please send solutions.

Been trying to log on for about an hour now. I click on the icon like normal and put in my user name/password click log on and it acts like it wants to log me in but then it stops, telling me I've lost connection to the server. My playtime started an hour and a half ago, so I only have about an hour and a half left - if I can manage to eventually log on.

Last edited:
im trying to do this quest anyone seen a (French shadow crow ship) iv been looking for days cant find help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back