MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me breaking myself back into jail. Can anyone fix this?

upload_2017-1-14_16-18-37.png

So excited, just played it. So ecstatic to see Potco again. I've seen a few glitches.

1) In the tutorial, I cannot get off the cannon part. I shoot the cannons and sink the ship so the tutorial says return to the guy but I cannot get off the cannon, escape does nothing, shift does nothing. So I deleted my character, remade it, and skipped the tutorial.

2) Sometimes when I login in, after a crash or closing it, I have no cutlass & so no weapon (since I haven't gotten to Devils Anvil yet for my gun).

Okay this is a combination bug/complaint. I'm having memory issues out the wazoo. Every time the Muertos Moon shows up, my memory flies because I have to run around trying not to get killed.

Then I go to jail and it goes up some more. I haven't made it out of jail after getting shot and killed in two shots by a level 50 twice. I really appreciate you guys putting in a fun aspect with this event, but it needs to have a toggle option.

If I come into the game to level fishing, getting killed and having mem skyrocket aren't exactly in my best interest, are they? I try asking people to let me alone, and I don't attack them. At least with invasions or PvP I can choose if I'm there or not.

Simply adding a toggle "Do you wish to participate in Muertos Moon event? Y/N" where a No result gives you the option of not turning into a pvp zombie would be a huge bonus. Thankfully, this event ends soon.

I am unable to log in properly. I end up floating above everything. This has been for the past half hour with repeated attempts.

Loot dropped by Smasho is un-openable for me. I killed him 3 times tonight, and not once was I able to open the loot dropped by him. Very annoying considering how much time it takes to kill him!
screenshot_2017-01-14_23-49-54.jpg

So far I've only had two major bugs, both in the Tutorial.
1. When practicing with the cannon I cannot leave to continue the quest
2. After resetting I am swimming in the floor of the first building and cannot move or draw my weapon

Not sure if this has been added here about Loots or if it has been just recently fixed... When a loot is dropped by enemies, sometimes our pirate gets "stuck" (completely immobile) and/or we cannot "open" loot reward dropped. I found that if you either put your weapon away or select a weapon "action" then it will fix the glitch. This does not happen often but on some occasions. Many other things have been fixed that I have noticed with newest update (v 1.3.4). Big THANK YOU to all the staff of TLOPO for all your very hard work & amazing dedication!
:)

I started the game some weeks ago but recently it has become unplayable. The majority of the time I play, it's sailing. But recently, when I sail, or do anything really, it crashes after ten minutes or so. I tried to force the game to take priority on RAM usage, but it didn't work. And, once it crashes, I can't get back in. When I launch the game, it starts to load various screens then crashes. These are the errors that followed (In order of crashes):

An unhandled win92 exception occurred in tlopo.exe [3900]
An unhandled win92 exception occurred in tlopo.exe [4556]
An unhandled win92 exception occurred in tlopo.exe [11184]
An unhandled win92 exception occurred in tlopo.exe [10156]

I get that it's a beta and that bugs will be present, but this is a game breaking bug considering I can barely launch the game. You all (dev team) are doing great work with bug patches and fixes. Thanks!

On the Main quest line, during the Henry Cutts part, I have to return to Andros Mallet in Tortuga Graveyard, but the waypoint is set on T. Bones the bouncer in rat's nest.

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-01-15_16-21-27.jpg
    screenshot_2017-01-15_16-21-27.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 53
Improper Grammar:
Nill Offril says "I'll considering," during the main quests after you play blackjack for him.

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-01-15_16-57-20.jpg
    screenshot_2017-01-15_16-57-20.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 57
everytime i get in game it crashes and kicks me off and i have ben doing this for 2 hours now and im down to 1 hour to play and have not even ben able to play, how can i fix this? and i dont have a beta key and cant just play whenever i want to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back