MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in the Catacombs, caught in some sort of limbo where I can do no damage and the enemies are all unresponsive...

OK, someone came into the cave and dug for a key and it all went back to normal.

Glitch with clothing involving clicking a clothing item with another clothing item in your hand which can make an item put in the wrong slot

Here's a video of it.

Hi, I havent been logged on for a week or two. I just logged on for my playtime, but when I so, my pirate is Lvl 1 all of a sudden, no weapons, no skills, Nothing!
Was there a reset or something?
What do I do?
Ive tried logging back in, still level 1!
Thanks for any help!

UPDATE: So i logged back in, and my skills are where they should be now, but my level is lower still

Last edited:
I logged on (after crashing) and the game had me at level 1 with my inventory empty. (had game set on low graphics with fancy loading screen off along with rain etc.)

Here is a new one that wasn't in the game previously. I just got sunk by a player ship DURING the event! Wow!

or if it was in the potco game, I never knew it at least.

One of the staff, @PirateJasonS suggested that I put this here. When I was sunk, I did not have any NPC ships near me and I had been buzzed at the same time by a player in a War Brig or War Frigate, I'm not sure which as I forgot to jot down the
license number on the mack truck as it hit me. (I was in my Galleon)

Here is a new one that wasn't in the game previously. I just got sunk by a player ship DURING the event! Wow!

or if it was in the potco game, I never knew it at least.

One of the staff, @PirateJasonS suggested that I put this here. When I was sunk, I did not have any NPC ships near me and I had been buzzed at the same time by a player in a War Brig or War Frigate, I'm not sure which as I forgot to jot down the
license number on the mack truck as it hit me. (I was in my Galleon)
I just wanna clarify for the devs, "during the event" = during the Muertos Moon ;) thanks for reporting!

Also to remove any confusion, I'm not TLOPO staff, I'm a news reporter for the forums :D

Okay, I've played a few times and got a level seven pirate, but when I just reopened the game after the last crash, I had been reset to level one! And all of my inventory was emptied out! What do I do?
Generally this bug is the result of a crash, and if you relog a few times it normally fixes. Also, if you gain any rep or do a quest, your notoriety should come back.

This is a known issue. Hope you've got it figured out now :)

My character is currently in Tortuga and every time I start up the game and select my character I load in to the game, but my screen still shows the loading screen. (Meaning I can still walk around and press tab and such but I don't know where i am going or what I am doing because my screen still shows the loading screen.) I need a fix for this soon so I can redeem the two codes that just came out. Please send solutions.
Turning Vsync on in the game options worked for me :) Turn it on in the Options menu at the character select screen, before clicking Play.

Edit: Quoted posts for context due to thread merge.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's just me or what, but my War Galleon is VERY crash-happy. I have been out plundering and 3 times in a row I crashed while porting, or just before porting. Every time it happens, it's the whole crew that crashes, not just me. I even ensured that people were off cannons. This is a screenshot of my crew after I re-logged into the game. All cargo was lost unfortunately.
Screenshot (181).png

First crash I found I'm on the boat to save my but and the captain says shoot that boat with the cannon and I can never let go of the cannon after the boat sinks ( this is right after the part about swords swinging)
so I made a second pirate robert chipmonk
for some reason I was able to skip that part on robert

Okay Hello all I have been playing during the reserved time slots and i have loved this game since it was original!
1. I get sent into a loop every time i try to enter the Tortuga Graveyard it wont stop i just keep going in and out, till I log out then log back in!!!!
2. I can not get any rep on ships unless it is my ship and it was never that way in the original!
3. While on ships I cant see the Ships damages and the ships i am shootings damage unless Im on my ship!
4. will be back with this one!

I found the strangest glitch I have experienced thus far. I was stuck running in circles even without pushing any buttons and I could not stop no matter what I tried. I had to teleport to get it back to normal.

I found the strangest glitch I have experienced thus far. I was stuck running in circles even without pushing any buttons and I could not stop no matter what I tried. I had to teleport to get it back to normal.
I've had this happen several times as well, I found that just pressing escape to bring up the menu stopped it for you.

So I was sailing with some friends and we ported at padres del fuego while standing on the docks talking about the loot we just got I just randomly entered a loading screen and went straight to jail I have no explanation for why this happened nothing killed me I just loaded straight into a jail cell lol

I am in the tutorial on a new pirate and I am stuck. I am on Bo Beck's ship. It will not let me get up from the cannon. The escape key does nothing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    465.2 KB · Views: 78
I thought I might share this glitch also tons of lag since new update and tons of crashes- This screenshot was taken right after the update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 103
The curse of the muerto moon actually fires twice. Once on the hour like it is supposed to and then again at 5 past. I think this is a bug and needs to be fixed.

I was in Fort Charles and ended up passing out and clicked "go to jail" and it had me in jail still knocked out so I clicked "Go to Jail" again but it didn't do anything so I waited until the metter emptied out and I just crashed. When I logged back in I was floating in the sky way up and was still knocked out but I had no meter or go to jail option and crashed about 3 times until it finally put me back in jail without being knocked out and could kick open the door. Everything is fine now but it was just a very long process and I panicked inside for a while LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back