MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckett's Quarry will not load for me. I have tried at least 50 times and it loads and just gives me a black screen in which I can hear myself moving ad sounds of the game but cannot see anything but black. Vsync is enabled and I have tried setting tlopo priority to high, decreasing all graphics and sound options, fancy loading screens off and on, and a couple other things. This is the only place I have tried to go lately that I haven't been able to. The game is working really well other than the not being able to port with loot and this issue! So excited to be able to play again!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-17_21-11-1.png
    upload_2017-1-17_21-11-1.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 67
Whenever I docked at any island, my game always crashed and had to be reloaded. Success rate at not having to reload while docking is currently 2/30, but with the update last month, its a price worth paying. :)

Poker game at Ratskellar's in Padres is super glitched.
Cards are not fully dealt, and then suddenly you win, and win, and win, 3 times in a row, without doing a single thing.

Poker game at Ratskellar's in Padres is super glitched.
Cards are not fully dealt, and then suddenly you win, and win, and win, 3 times in a row, without doing a single thing.
Blackjack is also glitched. Dealer deals cards, and then you wait, and wait, and wait, and the game never continues...

These are just a few issues I've personally ran into today:

1. Once at Devil's Anvil it send me back to PR automatically once I gaining my pistol.
2. While sailing from PR to Tortuga there was a Phantom sailing through PR.
3. After exiting Faithful Bride after speaking to Jack for the first time the game ended up crashing on me.

Well don't know what is going on with Padres but can't even walk without getting dced. Then have trouble logging back on to get my pirate off padres. I don't know if it is because of the number of people going there or what, but have no trouble logging on anywhere else. Still get dced porting and exiting the areas and buildings, but at least you can log back on. Guess it is time to just lvl up my cannons and ship.

Got to lv 23 yesterday, went all around padres like the catacombs and had no problems, just the usual exe. dc and freezing a bunch of times in mid air or while going somewhere. Today,just now i went through Beckets to Sudoron ok and when i went to go to padres from Sudo, it kept opening up back in Sudo. All else was good except i tried to adjust the gamma and it adjusts the brightness of my laptop and i just can't get either of them back to before. Will not do that again

screenshot_2017-01-18_15-37-12.jpg
screenshot_2017-01-18_15-34-42.jpg
Doing Erasmus' pistol upgrade on Cutthroat Isle. Says to defeat 6 Spanish Skeletons on the island, but only killing Tomas Blanco counts as a kill. None of the others work for the quest.
Is that how it's supposed to be? Because the description for this leg of the quest says they hang at the cemetery. Blanco sits on the beach, getting a tan and sipping margaritas.

BTW - pay no mind to the quest tracker saying to defeat Dartan. I was just tracking different quests to see if that was perhaps the problem.

Now same problem on Cagrejos for same quest. Only Jaques Le Blanc will count towards quest...

Finally, if you do kill any appreciable quantity of the real, intended targets for the quest, the game crashes, ala "that does not compute, not compute, error, error, danger, I am NOMAD, error, kaboom! "

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been trying to get to the far side of padres for the lvl 20 dagger quest. on my way there, I must go through becketts quarry and I continuously get errors in my log (attached) that generate large amounts of lag. also happens in other areas, but easily the worst in becketts quarry.
texture errors.PNG

Poker on Padres is very strange, very often when no one has folded the flop will not show/the hand will end without getting a chance to bid etc/losing a hand when you arent dealt one/winning 60g 2 times in rapid succession(one hand never dealt)/hand timer starts before hand is dealt

I have played extensively on other islands and this is the only one i have had issues with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back