MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, another bug, in the "odd category" of sailing, are the broadsides landing in front of or behind an enemy ship that's not moving, as if the broadside AI was anticipating enemy ship movement, even though such is not the case.
Another odd item in sailing are the enemy ships moving to and fro, forward and backwards at about 5 feet in each direction, like a reciprocating saw or something.

OK, another bug, in the "odd category" of sailing, are the broadsides landing in front of or behind an enemy ship that's not moving, as if the broadside AI was anticipating enemy ship movement, even though such is not the case.
Another odd item in sailing are the enemy ships moving to and fro, forward and backwards at about 5 feet in each direction, like a reciprocating saw or something.
Lol but isnt it fun i love it ...they are working on it i had a slite problem finding the ship i was suppose to sink lol i did how ever see some ships moving back and forth in a shaking motion was easy to sink ..but ive nevef encountered what you seen yet ...lol i just thought it was funny ...no offense to you kk

tonight went to go in ratskeller for the "navy thing" ended up with black screen and needed to reboot. Waited an hour and no "event" happened. I was on Abassa
Lol ive just noticed it didnt m as ke sence what i told you ladt nite lol i meant to say i couldnt ""..find"""the ship i needed to sink lol typo error lol rofl hahahaha

OK, I am also noticing another odd behavior where some enemies will turn around and forget all about you in the middle of your attack!
You might take 2 steps back for whatever reason, and the enemy sort of "resets" and goes back tot heir station, like nothing ever happened.

Lol ive just noticed it didnt m as ke sence what i told you ladt nite lol i meant to say i couldnt ""..find"""the ship i needed to sink lol typo error lol rofl hahahaha
Lol this is suppose to go to captain
My nails are to long and spell check on my phone puts out other words lol

Lol but isnt it fun i love it ...they are working on it i had a slite problem finding the ship i was suppose to sink lol i did how ever see some ships moving back and forth in a shaking motion was easy to sink ..but ive nevef encountered what you seen yet ...lol i just thought it was funny ...no offense to you kk
Erm, yeah, I guess?
I'm reporting bugs that may not be intentional in the game in an effort to help the devs improve the playing experience, as this is Beta and not the finished product.
While it is always (possibly) certainly fun to tag and kill easy targets, maybe it's not so fun when there's not a realistic challenge as well.
So, while no offense is taken, I felt compelled to explain the purpose of my post, in case you didn't understand why I posted it or why this thread exists.
Savor it!

Check out the rep killing Neban!
Who said the rep was capped at 115?
Not a bug really, but what the heck!
Savor it!View attachment 79836

Here's even more rep!
And yes, that loot skull landed on him like a safe out of warner bros...
View attachment 79839
Lol sorry bout not making sense last nite i just realized what you meant now buy looming at your post and here on my phone as well i need to cut my nails lol and wish i can take spell check off my phone lol ...i couldnt find the ship i was suppose to sink so i figured ud stop and say hello to Darkheart lol

Erm, yeah, I guess?
I'm reporting bugs that may not be intentional in the game in an effort to help the devs improve the playing experience, as this is Beta and not the finished product.
While it is always (possibly) certainly fun to tag and kill easy targets, maybe it's not so fun when there's not a realistic challenge as well.
So, while no offense is taken, I felt compelled to explain the purpose of my post, in case you didn't understand why I posted it or why this thread exists.
Savor it!
Lol im sorry but i understood what you were saying lol i just wanted to talk bout it gee you really answer quickly thank you ever so very much. :)
Erm, yeah, I guess?
Savor it!

I was in Rowdy Rooster to do the first poker quest for Black Mack (Win 40). I sat down and within about 10 seconds, 10 hands played out - automatically dealing and choosing responses for me. All I heard was "ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching" really fast in a row 10 times. The poker chat log was flying by with results. I got my 40 at some point, but then another several hands flew by. I left the table right away and turned in me quest, but then the status boxes kept showing the last 3 hands repeat over and over again for about 3 minutes.

I've attached a screenie of the post poker wins still showing.
screenshot_2017-02-23_18-32-28.jpg

I was in Rowdy Rooster to do the first poker quest for Black Mack (Win 40). I sat down and within about 10 seconds, 10 hands played out - automatically dealing and choosing responses for me. All I heard was "ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching" really fast in a row 10 times. The poker chat log was flying by with results. I got my 40 at some point, but then another several hands flew by. I left the table right away and turned in me quest, but then the status boxes kept showing the last 3 hands repeat over and over again for about 3 minutes.

I've attached a screenie of the post poker wins still showing.View attachment 79890
OK, I can't help with the poker problem, but can I buy you a drink the next time you're in the Rowdy Rooster?!?
Maybe you can buy me one even!

Saw this little bug on Tormenta moments ago,
Seems like a third Dreg at the cave opening, yet he takes no damage and just stands there,
in front on the right side.

screenshot_2017-02-23_20-12-16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back