MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a minor bug I noticed is that the voodoo damage blades (used several, including the rare and powerful Witch Hunter and the famed Inquisition broadswords) do no actual voodoo damage.
See the attached screenshot where the Gypsy has no more voodoo, according to the damage given by the sword, yet he's nearly killing me with, well, voodoo, and a lot!
His voodoo would have wiped me out it was so powerful, yet he was a yellow tag and voodoo removed.
I might point out that my new sword is AWESOME!
Savor!

View attachment 79883
Nice sword, tagging @deanaug for this, enemies can still use voodoo spells even without voodoo.

Over the last couple of days the game will just completely close on me. It's not giving me the normal pop up telling me tolopo has stopped working. It just completely closes both screens at random as if I were never playing.

Over the last couple of days the game will just completely close on me. It's not giving me the normal pop up telling me tolopo has stopped working. It just completely closes both screens at random as if I were never playing.
I've been getting this too, it is indeed weird.

So I bought a new War Brig, my first one and decided to take it out. I keep crashing and when I load back in on the SAME server, I go to a dingy board my ship. Then I proceed to be underneath the ship. Now im no scientist yet, but pretty sure boats don't work like that, sorry ship. I can get on deck after swimming around for 5 minutes, but then everything freezes around me, I can still walk but nothing moves.
Screenshot_18.png

Small issues, but when I hover over the settings button, it says "Quest Journal" and when I hover over Inventory, it says "Hearties". Minor smalls, but thought I'd mention.

screenshot_2017-02-24_18-40-59.jpg
screenshot_2017-02-24_19-04-56.jpg

Another small, but the torches seem to be missing beneath the flames on Tortuga. I'll play around with my graphic settings to see if it changes anything. (If these have already been posted, I apologize - I have not read all the pages in this thread. Let me know if I should handle these differently.)

screenshot_2017-02-24_18-52-27.jpg

I am crashing like crazy. I play on a Mac desktop and so far I have crashed at least 4 times. When I go to ask about a quest, once the character is done talking, I am automatically put under the islands in the water. It is pretty laggy; But, mainly the frequent crashing is the problem.

Crashing every single time I try to switch servers. Was not a problem before this week lol. Idk what's up with that but I thought it might be of note.

Just happening ... Switching to different oceans, getting the main *blue* screen and hearing the water swishing around.
Also getting *black screens* and getting disconnected.

So I bought a new War Brig, my first one and decided to take it out. I keep crashing and when I load back in on the SAME server, I go to a dingy board my ship. Then I proceed to be underneath the ship. Now im no scientist yet, but pretty sure boats don't work like that, sorry ship. I can get on deck after swimming around for 5 minutes, but then everything freezes around me, I can still walk but nothing moves.
View attachment 79935
Try relogging and switching oceans.

I was using another members ship with her permission, when I used the sail I actually didnt and couldnt move anymore. I had to teleport and join the ship again, same thing happened untill I reset the game.

Loot pouches in Fort Charles sometimes tend to spawn in air on upper floor and also float above stairs, and thereby cannot be reached.
s1.png
s3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back