MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
A minor bug when doing the orb staff upgrade with Roland is that I had to repeat the part where I kill scorpions, bats, alligators and the other critters. Then when having to sink and EITC frigate, the EITC war frigs wouldn't count to that end, only a Marauder. Then the journal would not update that the task was complete, but Roland accepted it anyway.

Anyone Here today or yesterday been experiencing only half lpad up? What I mean by this is when your getting ready to appear in say like tortuga? It loads then stops at 50%, did that last night and today. Any idea what this might be punkin pie?

Another bug.
Crashed while sailing. Relogged and cannot board ship or rejoin crew.

I think my Tortuga Teleportation quest got bugged. I did every part of the quest, including the final talk to Tia Dalma, but the icon to teleport isn't showing on my maps anywhere.

ETA: It appears as though the Port Royal quest is bugged too. Went through all the steps, Lucinda cast her spell, and nothing is showing up on the map.

Last edited:
At Cuba in the river section, if you walk in a certain way you can bypass the trigger that takes you to the main land in Cuba. Then if you walk forward you can fall down into this area. This place is where the ships are, and you can swim around under the fake island and see the ships.
Also if sometimes if you enter the pantano river trigger, then it will also take you out of bounds.
Also, you can get out of the high seas barrier, but once you go far enough theres brown dust in the air and its hard to see stuff up high.

Last edited:
I have invalid quests I cannot drop and they are taking up space. I started the Skelleton infestation quest but have to stop b/c the skell ships are not available any longer. Also the Pirate Valentine quest was unfinished and is stuck in my log. I cannot drop either of them. Is there a fix for this? Thanks.
Quest bug.PNG

Hi everyone! I have some more bugs to report.
1. Jack's Eyes Tattoo does not go on your eyes when you equip it, it's a black splotch on the forehead.
2. In Cuba, where Tia is, there isn't a ground. Mostly cosmetic. But it's a bit confusing.
3. When you have a quest in Thieve's Den, the tracker doesnt go to destination. It stops around where the bridge is.

1. Jack's Eyes Tattoo does not go on your eyes when you equip it, it's a black splotch on the forehead.

Yeah, a lot of tattoos have these issues where they are not properly placed, I think it has to do with body types.

2. In Cuba, where Tia is, there isn't a ground. Mostly cosmetic. But it's a bit confusing.

A relog usually fixes this, same goes for misty mire on tortuga.

3. When you have a quest in Thieve's Den, the tracker doesnt go to destination. It stops around where the bridge is.

Most caves have problems with the guiding light, best thing to do is to refer to the wiki!

Thanks for reporting these bugs, nonetheless!

Anyone Here today or yesterday been experiencing only half lpad up? What I mean by this is when your getting ready to appear in say like tortuga? It loads then stops at 50%, did that last night and today. Any idea what this might be punkin pie?
Create a new pirate, skip the tutorial, and go to tortuga. Then try again on your main pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back