MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
screenshot_2017-03-01_18-23-29.jpg How can I recover something from a desk that does not exist in Boatswain Bill's house?

Found when trying to fight "Veterans" in the forts on Port Royal and Padres, they disappear or walk thru a wall . Even after they disappear, they will continue to deal damage.

Found when trying to fight "Veterans" in the forts on Port Royal and Padres, they disappear or walk thru a wall . Even after they disappear, they will continue to deal damage.
Most of the time they are levitating up on top of the fort and you can find them on top of the wall. The same thing happens at Fort Dundee and Kingshead.

I'm struggling to access the game. Everything goes fine, gets through the updates, but the problem happens when trying to load the game. The launcher closes and cmd pops up to load the game, but instead, I'm met with this:
y994XrX.png

I've searched for the error but only found a single solution about using cmd to copy a file in system32. Unfortunately that didn't work for me at all so now I'm at a loss.

I'm struggling to access the game. Everything goes fine, gets through the updates, but the problem happens when trying to load the game. The launcher closes and cmd pops up to load the game, but instead, I'm met with this:
y994XrX.png

I've searched for the error but only found a single solution about using cmd to copy a file in system32. Unfortunately that didn't work for me at all so now I'm at a loss.
Check this, maybe it will be of help: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14361992/dll-load-library-error-code-126

Unfortunately I don't understand much of what's going on there. I tried anyway, downloaded the program, ran it, but I had no idea what I was looking for or what to do if I found it. I'm going to keep looking until I find the answer.

Unfortunately I don't understand much of what's going on there. I tried anyway, downloaded the program, ran it, but I had no idea what I was looking for or what to do if I found it. I'm going to keep looking until I find the answer.
It is an error with a .dll in your system32. I can't help fix it unless I know which one it is, but if you have the time the best option would be to format over, and keep your old files in a windows.old

Trying to log in for first time. Keep getting gs-1.tlopo.com.7969 try again error screen. i was told to keep pressing ok and it would go through but so far through 3 playtimes it hasnt yet

A minor bug when doing the orb staff upgrade with Roland is that I had to repeat the part where I kill scorpions, bats, alligators and the other critters. Then when having to sink and EITC frigate, the EITC war frigs wouldn't count to that end, only a Marauder. Then the journal would not update that the task was complete, but Roland accepted it anyway.
I too had a problem i couldnt finish 2 of my quest ,1 - i couldnt find any no matter where i sailed or what server i was on that there was no Baracuda EITTC ships around anywhere ,also -2 -every time i ported ship id get disconnected from game and lose all my loot from sinking the ships i did sink ,oh and #3 - the quest where you have to get a pouch of coins in a house on his desk ,, i kept trying and trying on all servers to get it and it wouldn't let me so those quest i could not finish..... :)

Now that TLOPO Beta is open, please use this thread to report any crashes, glitches, bugs, gameplay or log in issues.
The game is in Beta so as you report issues, please be patient. The TLOPO team has put so much work and effort into getting the game off the ground and onto the high seas! As you find issues, report them here so the team is made aware of them.

Please list as much detail as possible as to your location, what you are trying to do, and if there is an error code.

Note: PLEASE do not use this thread to hold discussions. This is just a public center to report crashes and game issues.
Thanks!
Crash going in and out of caves/buildings. I crash also when going from sea to land. I've tried playing the game both in my windows 10 as well as windows 8 compatibility to no avail. I also play the game set on the lowest graphics and with no sound to try to help alleviate the issue. The result is still more crashes. In total, while playing in my allotted 3 hour time limit, I crash at least 8-10 times. Often times I also go to an island like tortuga or port royal and it stays on the loading screen till I force close and restart.

Last edited:
Crash going in and out of caves/buildings. I crash also when going from sea to land. I've tried playing the game both in my windows 10 as well as windows 8 compatibility to no avail. I also play the game set on the lowest graphics and with no sound to try to help alleviate the issue. The result is still more crashes. In total, while playing in my allotted 3 hour time limit, I crash at least 8-10 times. Often times I also go to an island like tortuga or port royal and it stays on the loading screen till I force close and restart.
I think you have to have the fancy loading screen enabled in game settings for this problem.
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back