Connection Issues (February 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may not of gotten the email either.. since they are doing updates to their mail servers. What exactly is it saying/doing?

@John Foulroberts .. are they aware of several people having this issue? Hope its fixed before the event...
We're aware of the issue. We believe we've identified the root of the problem, but we can't make any guarantees of pushing out a fix before the GM event.

Our support email is open and our staff are reviewing cases as well. Send us an email and include your username and the most recent log file from the TLOPO logs folder. This will allow us to further identify the problem.

UPDATE: We've pushed out a silent hotfix to hopefully correct this issue. For those who were having issues logging in, give it a try.

Please report back on this thread if you were able to successfully enter the game (or if the issue still persists).

A new message I received after trying to log in during the invasion and GM event.
screenshot_2018-02-03_13-02-43.jpg

I get this message when I try to login. Any ideas why?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 10.47.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 10.47.33 AM.png
    944.7 KB · Views: 368
OK, now I'm getting this. It gets to authenticating then it says there appears to be no districts available. This is after the new launcher update. I guess I will try to uninstall and re-install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back