MEGATHREAD: Crashes and server issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transition screens were freezing on me occasionally since last update but today is after porting and after teleporting. Most times able to port loot, its usually after that. And seems more noticeable/often for awhile after multiple server resets. Heres the last log...which shows python errors, which I never really noticed before, with me was always panda errors.

Attachments

• tlopo-170808_144955 - Copy.log
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
From what I've read and what seems the most logical answer is that the server can't handle so much ship cluster in an area which causes a lot of lag and eventually and entire reboot of the server.

I have this problem when I start a ship fight for my main quest the game just suddenly crashes. And I'm not able to complete my quest.

I have this problem when I start a ship fight for my main quest the game just suddenly crashes. And I'm not able to complete my quest.
I have been having the same issue the past 4 days I've played. I'm on mac so I figured it was just that (sorry to bump, I just want to be notified when it gets fixed or they start working on it).

Hey Rose and Crashalot,
what computer do u guys run on/ what processor do u have? I use a Mac and it totally can't handle the rendering rate of the high seas. Do you guys specifically crash when shooting cannons?? All my cannon tests flop after 10 seconds like a north korean missile test and it sucks lol

I agree. I keep getting either the "unexpectedly" broken internet connection or I crash to desktop.

I find myself faced with the same internet error while sailing. I've found that keeping away from crowded servers seems to nullify the problem :)

Keeping V-Sync on and having graphics at low also seems to help. I turned off my music and sound effects and no longer have this issue.

Last edited:
The whole game closes for me then I get my mac this app unexpectedly quit window with some info but not a log of what happened. It happens to me sometimes when talk to a person as part of my quest too.

A few of my guildmates found out that there could be a glitch in poker that makes the server reset. I'm not 100% sure of the details, however.

Anyone else getting almost constant "your connection has unexpectedly broken" crashes?
You probably need to either,
A. Uninstall and reinstall.
B. Probably your internet having issues.
C. Turn down graphics settings
D. Keep away from crowded servers and or areas.

Those are the only things i can tell ye.

Hi,
My game has been crashing every single time I try to sail, ever since the new update. Please fix! :(
Either your game is bugged and you need to reinstall, Your device your running the game on can't handle it and you need to turn settings down, or its the games fault like you suggest.

You probably need to either,
A. Uninstall and reinstall.
B. Probably your internet having issues.
C. Turn down graphics settings
D. Keep away from crowded servers and or areas.

Those are the only things i can tell ye.

Appreciate the help. It turned out to be I think my computer. I set up a continuous ping to google and found that every so often it throws a "general failure". Now I just have to learn what that is and how to fix it :( I miss my TLOPO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back