MEGATHREAD: Crashes and server issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
After update, crashing every time upon porting. Getting TLOPO. exe error, whereas before just crashed to launcher. Also, three or four times couldn't take wheel of my ship upon launching and had to relog several times to launch. No sound on, no options changed since before update.

*that was abassa on public ships,, was able to port my own, but still had probs launching ship...gonna go to other servers and see whats what ^^

After update, crashing every time upon porting. Getting TLOPO. exe error, whereas before just crashed to launcher. Also, three or four times couldn't take wheel of my ship upon launching and had to relog several times to launch. No sound on, no options changed since before update.

*that was abassa on public ships,, was able to port my own, but still had probs launching ship...gonna go to other servers and see whats what ^^
Me too. Crashing almost every time I load an area. Can't even log on because right when it tries to load Tortuga it just crashes...

Whale are you win 10 64 bit? Just found update log shows a windows update for 64 bit win 10 ....KB 4025339, two days ago(quite an extensive security update).. prob has nothing to do with anything lol ...just curious.

Whale are you win 10 64 bit? Just found update log shows a windows update for 64 bit win 10 ....KB 4025339, two days ago(quite an extensive security update).. prob has nothing to do with anything lol ...just curious.
Yeah but so is most everyone else I imagine

I can't do anything in this game. It crashes literally every 5 minutes at least. Can't even loot when sailing because it crash. It is pretty ridiculous. I have a decent PC and potco has no issue at all running on it. But I can't do a single thing for longer than 10 minutes. Any fix? or is this ridiculousness continuing.

Same issue, it is become ridiculous of how many times this game crashes, I am heading towards the fact that it is due to the more people on the servers now.

Still crashing more than did before two updates ago...Occasionally I can stay online to finish a hunter battle and port fine..If Questing, I can go to turn in quest and boom...or walking thru a door. Win 10 64 bit computer. I updated drivers, did a disk scan, etc. etc. Even switched thru all compatibility modes, settled back on win 7 compat. mode as I last longer. this is most recent log from last crash.

Attachments

• tlopo-170715_181813 - Copy.log
    67.7 KB · Views: 80
I have a MAC and I know there have been issues with MACs since the updates, but every time I go sailing or try to get on another player's ship, I immediately get kicked off every single time. What should I do? I need to sail in order to finish quests :(

Since the "Launcher and Login Issues" thread has been closed, I hope that this is the proper place post this issue. Please let me know if there is a better thread for it. Rather than letting me know that the previously mentioned thread was closed and giving me information on where I should place this post, my comment was simply deleted... so very helpful.

Although I am VERY glad to see this game back online and know that the developers are working hard to fix the problems, prior to the update before 1.3.2, I did not have problems logging in. However, since then, when I attempt to log into the game, after the launcher disappears, the game window does not appear for 3 to 5 minutes after the launcher disappears. Sometimes the game window never shows up. However, I accidentally discovered that if I bring up the launcher again, the game window opens.

My system info:
Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit
Intel i7-4500U CPU
8 gb RAM

Thank you for your time and attention. I hope this helps in resolving the issue.

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back