MEGATHREAD: Crashes and server issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coltard

Dockworker
Whenever i seem to click off to my second monitor or i alt-tab the game seems to get stuck in the transitioning phase and wont leave it, forcing me to restart my computer every time, any fixes?

Last edited:
If I try to switch server I still land on the same one. To switch server I have to go out to the character selection menu and pick server from there. What do I do to fix it?

I reserved a playtime, and I got on and it downloaded all well, but then I went to "Make a Pirate". It started loading, and got to the point of the loading screen that said "Jail" and loaded up to 30% before the launcher stopped responding. I retried it 3 times, and it still has not worked. Any ideas?

I'm having the same exact problem on my MacBook Pro. Restarted the game and tried twice already, still the same problem.

I had the same problem, and that was the fix. Just open the game and left it aside, one day it'll load.

It finally loaded, but after I left the jail scene the game froze again. If it's going to take 10 minutes to load just to enter a different area of the game, doesn't seem very playable.

I tend to notice that I can't teleport to some servers, for over the past week, I haven't been able to teleport to Abassa, and now just today I can't go on Poderoso. When I try to go to these servers it directs me back to the last server I was on or crashes. Hope this can be fixed.

I tend to notice that I can't teleport to some servers, for over the past week, I haven't been able to teleport to Abassa, and now just today I can't go on Poderoso. When I try to go to these servers it directs me back to the last server I was on or crashes. Hope this can be fixed.
The servers have some form of a cap, where if there's enough ppl when you teleport it just won't let you in, it doesn't not let you tp to a full server yet

Some servers won't let me in, I just stated that. That is why there is a bug. I can't teleport to Abassa or Poderoso now, and it redirects me to the last server I was on. When I go in the character select and click on theses servers I also get an infinite 30% loading screen.

But then why wouldn't it load you in. They're all the same different names.
The cap is 125... how do I know? Because I saw it last weekend. Anyways, the servers still have a few bugs etc here and there as that's why it's called "Beta"... just keep trying these issues should hopefully be fixed soon :)

I have noticed this issue as well with Poderoso. The developers are constantly working to improve the servers, and they are trying their best to fix all the issues as soon as possible :)

Maybe ping issues? or internet connection?

It finally loaded, but after I left the jail scene the game froze again. If it's going to take 10 minutes to load just to enter a different area of the game, doesn't seem very playable.
It did that to me too, but once i got into the actual game (not the tutorial), it was fine.

You have just got to wait for it to load up. I had the same problem and had to wait 5-10 minutes for Jail to load up, but after making a new pirate everything was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back