Discussion MEGATHREAD: Downtime Discussion

When do you think the game will reopen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And yet, you and everyone else has waited patiently (for 4 years) to embark on such a journey again.

Kinda makes me feel that when there was no promise in site for POTCO to be remade, nobody would have said such a thing. Now, once that has all changed, you mates are now "beginning" to lose heart? :confused: idk. Makes me think that a lot of pirates have a lot of growing up, still.
:ar: Well..... this pirate ain't lost heart !!! Will wait patiently to sail again !!!! But.... i am pretty much "grown up!! LOL :raft:

And yet, you and everyone else has waited patiently (for 4 years) to embark on such a journey again.

Kinda makes me feel that when there was no promise in site for POTCO to be remade, nobody would have said such a thing. Now, once that has all changed, you mates are now "beginning" to lose heart? :confused: idk. Makes me think that a lot of pirates have a lot of growing up, still.
Of course I can wait, I was just making a joke as to how passionate we feel for the Caribbean and how we all can relate to what its feels like to not have the ability to play.

my last screenshot before the game closed for an update... makes me excited to get back into playing!

screenshot_2017-02-14_12-36-57.jpg

Of course I can wait, I was just making a joke as to how passionate we feel for the Caribbean and how we all can relate to what its feels like to not have the ability to play.
Rather good point - how people feel not having the ability to play.

I think while the game is down people should also remember how rough it was when Potco closed. Folks were literally devastated as their virtual families were broken up. Tlopo came and gave new life and hope to pirates everywhere.

If we start to get impatient, remember this.. To play is a privilege, not a right.

I'm happy the community is being patient and hopeful! It makes me proud! :happy:

Whenever I go to the website it says "The Legend of Pirates Online is currently closed for extended server maintenance. We'll be back up soon!" what is happening? It's been like this for about a few months and I can't reserve a play time or anything. Is there a huge update coming out?

Yes, the game is offline right now due to an update. Although they are getting ready to reopen hopefully within this upcoming week. Keep your eyes open.. it'll be back very soon!

Last edited:
The Forums has always been here for the people, all throughout Potco and now for Tlopo. Mates from the Caribbean are waiting for Tlopo to reopen. It's great they're here looking and asking about the game.

I like the folks asking "When when when?" and "Did it open Did it open yet?"
It's kind of like "Are we there yet?" ;) We wouldn't want them to stop asking.

It means that folks are hyped for it to open back up. It's a lively bunch and it's awesome! :happy:
Don't make me pull this car over:blowup:

Back