Discussion MEGATHREAD: Downtime Discussion

When do you think the game will reopen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
omg really another 2 weeks smh i guess when the next 2 weeks are up you going tell us another 2 weeks. wow
honestly i think we all should get a free beta key for this long long long very long wait .
:).

omg really another 2 weeks smh i guess when the next 2 weeks are up you going tell us another 2 weeks. wow
honestly i think we all should get a free beta key for this long long long very long wait .

Could be another month for all we know because no official date has been set. I want to play as much as the next guy but if we can not play for a few years, we can handle a few weeks.

Could be another month for all we know because no official date has been set. I want to play as much as the next guy but if we can not play for a few years, we can handle a few weeks.
Very much true for me. It's been so long. I really loved the game. And I haven't played TLOPO at all. So it's not like I got a brief taste, then had to go through this wait. I wonder if that actually makes the wait easier.

Lol don't complain mate, the game was unplayable due to lag we could hardly kill an enemy and this transition is MUCH MUCH shorter than the switch from alpha to beta.

two weeks ago

Holy cow its only been two weeks? No wonder its not back yet. In my mind it felt like a month. Glad to know its all on schedule. I can't believe I thought it had been like 4 weeks or something my concept of time is totally gone
fox_010.gif

I would vote this thread should be locked as it's not contributing anything positive whatsoever to the forums.
Now I understand why the developers were hesitant to put any kind of time frame on the maintenance.

It's great that most folks are excited in anticipation of the game opening back up, but there is a line that some folks have crossed. Shame on anyone who has acted impatiently rude while these guys are selflessly working on the game for everyone. Please try to control yourselves.

Arrgh , too much salt makes ye skin leathery !! Key or not - this pirate will dig and dig til she finds one! Holy Kraken - it is FREE after all!!
( we all are anxiously waiting - but well worth the wait - aye?)

*Incoming Wall of Text*
Can this please be the answer to everyone who is asking about when the game will be back up?

TLOPO will be back up when the team currently working on it is satisfied with the content quality, and until they publicly release the update, be grateful that there are people who are vigorously working to bring TLOPO up to where POTCO left off, and beyond!

Besides, if it takes longer than we think, that means the team is making the game as a whole that much better. I had to wait 3 long years before I ever heard of TLOPO, and honestly, if the game is being held back so that it's even better than how Disney left it, I wouldn't mind if it takes another year! Because at the end of the day, we will eventually get back in. Have faith in the team. They know what they are doing.

Thank you for bothering with my humble wall of text, my fellow Pirates and Privateers.
May we hoist the colors soon.

Last edited:
Hey all, any update? Can we get a window no matter how large? Like will it be back this week, next week, a month?
There's a reason why they don't give dates. People get these expectations and then get let down. Let's just be patient. They said that the hope was 2 weeks and there were at least 5 threads that were posted about the deadline when it didn't happen despite it being the best date possible (A HOPE). Let's be patient and let them work on stuff so it gets fixed and not rush them.

There's a reason why they don't give dates. People get these expectations and then get let down. Let's just be patient. They said that the hope was 2 weeks and there were at least 5 threads that were posted about the deadline when it didn't happen despite it being the best date possible (A HOPE). Let's be patient and let them work on stuff so it gets fixed and not rush them.
I understand that. I'm just asking for their opinion on a window. And I understand if it doesn't hold up. I just want a slight idea of what were facing

Back