Sailing MEGATHREAD: Hanging/frozen loading screens (ship docking, etc)

I have been crashing with far greater frequency since the open beta. I have a 50% chance of crashing when porting, regardless of a fresh log on or sailing my own ship or on someone else's.
There's definitely a problem here.

That's exactly what happened to me. It seems to be 50-50.

Out of 5 sailing runs (3 of which were gold runs) I crashed 3 times on port (2 times on gold run)

Logging out and logging in between runs doesn't work and I'm unsure if there's even a way for it to be fixed.

(I know you get gold and mats automatically upon porting, but I would much prefer to be able to get the loot as well.)

If anybody has any workarounds for this, please let me know.
I am having the same crap, I am missing out on so many skulls

Trying to turn In a quest Is becoming more painfull due to loading through portals ( Doorways ) Freezing now more so at 78 % then the Previous 92 % freeze up . Seems to be on any Isle any doorway ya go through , seems to happen more so on exiting then entering but still happens either way , Even after a Relog it'll happen .

I sent my logs and stuff to support already. I hope it gets fixed soon since I'm reluctant to go sailing because of this bug. I just need gold mostly right now but I don't want to miss the chance of a good drop. :(

I've crashed many times due to porting. I have no idea where this is coming from, but i never earn anymore loot from seas anymore. It's more of a freeze than a crash, because 99% of the time, it gets stuck at the loading screen with no loading bar. And i have to relog every time. Earning nothing in the process.

I'm not sure if it messes up quests or not, But i think it does on my end. I'm in need of money, loot, gold, and even the need to complete quests on the sea. But i can't because of the bug.

Last edited:
When transitioning from place to place (entering or exiting places) or porting (with loot), I'm experiencing screen freezes. I've stepped away and allowed up to 30 minutes, which has not worked. Essentially , activities that require screen changes are freezing. Anyone else? How to fix?

I've crashed many times due to porting. I have no idea where this is coming from, but i never earn anymore loot from seas anymore. It's more of a freeze than a crash, because 99% of the time, it gets stuck at the loading screen with no loading bar. And i have to relog every time. Earning nothing in the process.
I'm not sure if it messes up quests or not, But i think it does on my end. I'm in need of money, loot, gold, and even the need to complete quests on the sea. But i can't because of the bug.
Turn off all sound in the in-game settings, and lower the graphics. For the time being, this should help with crashes;)

yup me too(open port Ravens Cove)...heres the log:

Attachments

• tlopo-170924_145514 - Copy.log
    379 KB · Views: 111
Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

This has been quite prevalent for me as well, especially when entering different areas of the various islands. On the plus side, I am certain the team has taken note of this and will provide a fix soon.

Back