Sailing MEGATHREAD: Hanging/frozen loading screens (ship docking, etc)

This issue has been here for the longest time and hopefully it gets fixed very quickly.

Crashes have been getting to an unplayable level. I can't even remember how many times it has took me today to dock at any island, even on low population servers.

I'm pretty sure this is common for alot of people, but I still want to mention this annoying experience.
Everytime I go out for some mat runs, and head back for port after being full, 1/2 times I will get stuck in an endless loading screen. And ofcourse wasted a lot of time because of all the loot being lost.

So I am wondering if this issue is being worked on, or what this might be causing? :jack:

The issue has been here for an entire year. :(

This issue needs to be top agenda honestly, this is the only bug or anything for that matter that happens to me while i'm playing, i rarely randomly crash while doing anything now it's just that infinite loading screen bug which has ruined the thing i love doing most. sailing and collecting that sweet sweet loot at the end while docking

Maybe the developers can use these log files to help identify the problem, here is 2 different accounts, both standing on the same ship doing nothing, both in the same crew, both were on the ship at the exact same time. EDIT (second log is so big it will not let me add it on this post, but hopefully this log below helps.)

I have a ideal on how to help out with this situation...
(Since mostly everyone encounters crashing upon port and the fingers all point to the cannons being the cause...)
We will need to recreate the Port loading screen crash bug/infinite loading screen bug but with all the crew members on the cannons upon port... This method will need to be tested with all cannons on each and every ship upon the main docking ports..
Tortuga, Cuba, and Ravens Cove.

This is my proposal to help identify the main cause of the problem.. if possibly everyone could help send crash reports then maybe the devs could pinpoint the problem faster...

Me too face same problem. No use of repeating same words. Now I would like to say that please fix this bug than others. Even this words are also repeated :( now let's see what how they will try fix this :)

I got 7 skull loot chest 5 rare materials and 11 loot pouch and got infinite/freeze loading while porting :). When TLOPO staff will fix this ????

< 2 Mins Logged on , Update , Cuba to Tormenta and .......................... Never ending loading screen !! lol

P.S. Unstable " Drop Anchor " Issue

While it may be annoying most of the time, sometimes the infinite loading glitch isn't all that bad in the right circumstance.
16bb10279f0e70a80b0a35a1af3b93a1.png

If it gets stuck on the Port Royal loading screen, you actually receive a blessing.
44c98235c2e1e80f7668e681bc6275e9.png

You get to see me for an eternity!

Same thing is happening to me, when i try to log in it loads 24% of the way then the game just closes and brings me back to the launcher. I've tried uninstalling and re-downloading, but nothing is working...

SO only today this happened! I log on then I notice, HEY my game keeps crashing at 24%! I keep trying to log on, it lets me by the launcher. Then I get to the loading screen before the pirates appear. At 24% it crashes. Can someone help me fix this?

I am having this exact same issue, but it's been going on since December 2nd onward. I've tried the typical "uninstall and reinstall" method, but it didn't work. I even tried changing the display settings; no dice. I can't think of any other way to fix it. I've probably missed all the events this month, including those ship materials, which I really need.

I am having this exact same issue, but it's been going on since December 2nd onward. I've tried the typical "uninstall and reinstall" method, but it didn't work. I even tried changing the display settings; no dice. I can't think of any other way to fix it. I've probably missed all the events this month, including those ship materials, which I really need.
I found for my problem, that I had a program on my computer messing with the anti-cheat, Or I assume that is what was wrong!

When I log into the game, it loads up, and while loading, the window collapses and brings back the launcher which I would assume it is a crash, but I know the game has worked during 1.8 and I think 1.8.1, so there could have been something in 1.8.2 that caused it to happen maybe?

I have a weird glitch or bug happening. I am unable to launch my War Brig.

Today I was on my lvl 50 Lilith Frost pirate, on Levanta server and on my War Brig and I had just sunk the Queen Anne. When I went to board it, the game locked up and I got disconnected (yes I had a few very choice words to say!) When I logged back in I was unable to launch my War Brig. Instead of the button beside it saying "launch" it says "board" and when I try to board it, it dumps me back on land. Now the even weirder thing is that it when it dumps me back on land, it also sends me back to Levanta server. No matter what server I'm on. And I have tried launching on Levanta server too, with no luck. I can launch my other ships. Just not my war brig. I am also unable to repair my war brig. I have tried completely logging out of game and logging back in but it hasn't worked. I have also submitted this problem in game, in the feedback option. Not sure what else to do!

Thanks!

Back