Megathread: Launcher issue (MacOS)

Yes it works in the chat! But if nobody has said anything and I am around a bunch of people I can't. Where is the nearby button?

If you are on a mac, go to your spotlight and search "terminal." Then paste in

rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/resources/default/phase_4.mf

into it and hit enter. Then it'll work when you log in!!! Someone told me and it worked I promise!
Thank you so much just got back from vaca waiting to play this game and i was so scared

There seems to be a common glitch among macOS users where when you try to log onto the game (Since a recent update), that it will rewrite the same file over and over again...

Ive seen the comments that say to copy and paste " rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/resources/default/phase_4.mf " into Terminal and it should fix it, but it hasn't done a thing.

Ive even deleted and reinstalled the game many times, still no help.

My question is, are the Devs looking for a solution and when will we get an update about such problem.

Hi karissajo!
Welcome to the Forums!!
Give this a try :)

Quote from John Foulroberts, Admin

"We've identified the issue - which should be coming in a newer release soon. It's related to our new system of patching. It seems most people are getting hungup on phase_4, so deleting it and redownloading it should fix the issue.

Run this from a Terminal window:
rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/resources/default/phase_4.mf"

Hope it works! :D

Ive tried this and it doesn't work, any other suggestions?

I've tried the terminal trick a bunch of times and I'm still having the same issue. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm just copying and pasting, "rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/resources/default/phase_4.mf" into terminal and then when I press enter it gives me this: rm: /Users/(my name)/Library/Application Support/The Legend of Pirates Online/Game/resources/default/phase_4.mf: No such file or directory
Then When I go to log back in, it starts to look like it was fixed–it loads files 1 and 2–but then it just starts the never-ending cycle over again.

I had the same issue at first. Make sure you open tlopo launcher first, then open terminal, copy and paste the rm (it'll still say no such file doesnt matter tho) Then go back to launcher and login. Should work.

All you have to do is make sure you open launcher first then open terminal then copy paste the rm then login. Hope this helps.

I had the same issue at first. Make sure you open tlopo launcher first, then open terminal, copy and paste the rm (it'll still say no such file doesnt matter tho) Then go back to launcher and login. Should work.

All you have to do is make sure you open launcher first then open terminal then copy paste the rm then login. Hope this helps.

Well, I did what you said word for word and still does the same thing...

New Mega for MacOS launcher related issue. From what i've been told it's a separate issue than what Windows users are experiencing.

MacOS users please use this thread to report this particular issue.

Thank you,
Forum Moderator Arabella

We have fixed the recent Mac launcher issues!

Please download the new launcher from this link: https://download.tlopo.com/TLOPO_darwin_setup_1.5.1.dmg

A more proper update will be released later today. Thank you so much for your patience! We're so glad to have you back in the game!

I downloaded the new launcher for Mac and now I'm getting this message. I do not know what to do now. I tried the terminal trick (which was working up until now) again, but it doesn't work. Suggestions?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.43.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 3.43.59 PM.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 241
I downloaded the new launcher for Mac and now I'm getting this message. I do not know what to do now. I tried the terminal trick (which was working up until now) again, but it doesn't work. Suggestions?
I'm having this same issue. Any advice?

Back