Megathread: Launcher issue (MacOS)

megknot

Dockworker
My launcher just updated and I am trying to log into the game. When it starts loading the update files it gets stuck on "writing file 5 of 5" forever. I've tried deleting the launcher and reinstalling the game but it still gets stuck. Please help I've been dying to play. I am running Mac OS with the appropriate software. I have been able to play before.

Hello,

I have also been getting this problem. The launcher gets stuck on "writing file 2 of 2." Tried re-downloading the app but to no success.

Same issue today for me. Also Mac. At first the error was "writing file 6 of 6". No progress was being made, so I quit the launcher and reopened it. Now it gets stuck on "2 of 2".

I have been attempting to launch the game but it keeps repeating the updating file and writing file processes and I can't launch the game :( pls fix

So this is an issue that has been happening to several people, and it makes the game unplayable. Everytime you try to log on, it gets stuck updating the files, and it freezes. Several people have encountered this issue, and it seems to be very important. Several officers in our guild haven't been able to log on, and it is hurting how we operate. Devs, please fix this problem, or at least make it a top priority.

Shoutout to all the pirates who have this issue.

- Squidgallows

its been hard without my pirate lover

1. updating the files, and it freezes. Several people have encountered this issue, and it seems to be very important. Several officers in our guild haven't been able to log on, and it is hurting how we operate. Devs, please fix this problem, or at least make it a top priority.

Shoutout to all the pirates who have this issue.

- Squidgallows

its been hard without my pirate lover

f471bb1e5f1b953e9e52842df2a56fc3.png

Squidgallows​
    , A moment ago

Write your reply...

Open up "Terminal" on your computer and type in the following command:
Code:
rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/resources/default/phase_4.mf

Then try launching the game again.

My launcher just updated and I am trying to log into the game. When it starts loading the update files it gets stuck on "writing file 5 of 5" forever. I've tried deleting the launcher and reinstalling the game but it still gets stuck. Please help I've been dying to play. I am running Mac OS with the appropriate software. I have been able to play before.
me too, right now I have this problem, help me, someone.

Back