MEGATHREAD: Launcher Issues (October 2017)

This is the same error message I'm getting today.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling but apparently I don't have permissions to do that either. The launcher will not load.

Did you find a remedy for this error?

Thanks.

Thank you for responding Luna. I wasn't even able to load the launcher so my nephew sent me the entire game in a zip and we went from there. Worked perfectly :)

I think Error 900 is fixed now, I just checked it a bit ago and it looked to be working. Except now its error 511...

WHICH! Error 511 is easy to fix, just simply go to your email and follow the instructions! If you didn't get an email, then check your spam. If you still can't find it make sure you are in the correct email! If still can't find it, proceed to contact an admin.
Thank you for the reply.
I tried login again, and checked spam folder, only to find tlopo email there.
I can login fine now.

I got that to, this morning Im so confused
Go to your email inbox, and look for the tlopo email, make sure you check spam folder too, because mine turned out to be storing in spam folder.
Then click the link in the email and follow the instructions.

I guess this could be considered a launcher issue. Every time I log on, my settings are reset to default. I change them, and quit so they save, then I relog and they are back to default again.

I'm still having an issue with the launcher. I downloaded the most recent version, ran it, and it starts to log me in, then the launcher goes away, and then it comes back, the game doesn't ever actually load.
Device: Macbook pro

I have tried uninstalling the application and then reinstalling it multiple times but I can't get it to work.
I have also checked antivirus software, firewall, etc... nothing is blocking the game from loading.

For the first time since we launched alpha, cannot log in.

Upon entering login credentials, Launcher thinks for a second and then returns to the main launcher screen. Over and over.

Device: Macbook pro

Game was working just fine, then it kicked both of my accounts off. Now I can't log back in. I type in my info into the launcher it loads the launcher goes away as if it was loading, then immediately kicks back. I've been trying for 10 minutes now, and every now and then It'll let me get back to the character selection screen, but all my settings are reset to default, I change them and quit to save them, then it all happens again.

Back