MEGATHREAD: Login and launcher issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, before everything works fine, i was plundering with my guild, when i'm out of time, i tried to log in and join a new queue, but the launcher isn working. I already attach the crash log, but might as well attach it again

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
How to obtain a crash log:
right click launcher icon, click open file location, click logs, send the most frequent log.

What happens after you input your user/password and click "play"?

Today I logged in fine. Then I crashed. After that, I ran the launcher 3 times and crashed every time to roughly 25% of loading, I can't get to the queue system or the servers. I tried tweaking the system, setting priority to real time etc., but this priority has to be redone every time you run it. Since it crashes at 25%, I don't even have the time to set the priority. I wonder what's going on. Seems like last night's update changed something on my computer? Or it's taking more ressources? I'm not computer savvy enough to figure this one out...

Oh and I observed several server crashes since 2 days or so, as well.

I've experienced multiple crashes today (more so than usual, most of which occurred while battling Hunters at sea), and now I'm receiving a "Can't connect to Account Server" message when I try to log on. Multiple crash logs included. EDIT: Game just launched, but hopefully the logs can help with diagnosing the issue.

Attachments

• tlopo-170702_213622.log
    37.9 KB · Views: 74
  • tlopo-170702_212057.log
    296.2 KB · Views: 100
  • tlopo-170702_203902.log
    1.6 MB · Views: 61
Go to start up launcher and it's super slow. End up getting this error when logging in. It also takes a while to verify.err0r.PNG 6518.PNG
EDIT: Game just launched. Hope this will help with this issue though

So I moved the .dll file into system 32, but the game still keeps telling me that it isn't on my PC. I also tried re-installing and switching between display options. Is there anything next for me to try?

Is it saying the game isn't on your comp or the d3xdll isn't on your comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back