MEGATHREAD: Login and launcher issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was saying it wasn't on my comp, but it has since started working fine. I think moving the .dll file into the TLOPO file is when it started working but I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for trying to help!

I'm experiencing a similar problem. I hope they look into this issue soon and find a solution.
Hey, sorry to hear you've been having the same problems, but I managed to fix it by simply uninstalling the game and reinstalling, it's a stupid solution, but for some reason, it fixes it XD

So I've been able to play on the Mac OS with no problem. But today, I tried downaloading on a better actual pc with windows and all, and when i ran the program, after the updates phase, it said system error as in the code execution couldn't proceed because "d3dx9_42.dll was not found". i tried reinstalling again and the same problem came up. any help or suggestions?

@MMDR @Punkin Pie

So I've been able to play on the Mac OS with no problem. But today, I tried downaloading on a better actual pc with windows and all, and when i ran the program, after the updates phase, it said system error as in the code execution couldn't proceed because "d3dx9_42.dll was not found". i tried reinstalling again and the same problem came up. any help or suggestions?

@MMDR @Punkin Pie
What is your Operating System?

Windows 10. I haven't tried downloading TLOPO on a windows os since the big update overhaul, so im not sure if that has anything to do with it. I already tried running, reinstalling with admin, and more. That file seems to be missing or the launcher is bugged, idk.

Look up on the internet "directx download", a page from microsoft should pop up, download that and try again. After that launch up your game and make sure your game launch up settings are selected to direct x. If that doesn't work search "direct x 9 download" and download that from MICROSOFT and that should work.

Hey there. Not sure if this has been solved before, so I'm just gonna ask here.

After logging into the launcher and after having the launcher look for updates and auto-launch the game, the game will launch in a small, black window and then just crash. If anyone could help me out, that'd be grand.

Cheers.

Attachments

• pirates crash argh.PNG
    pirates crash argh.PNG
    265.6 KB · Views: 134
The launcher keeps logging me out while it's updating so the update has to restart and it keeps going on like that so it can't finish updating. I'm getting so frustrated.

Everytime I login to the game, the loading screen pops up then immediately crashes, it's really annoying :(
Same thing happens to me. I haven't been able to get to the character select screen for the past 6 months, I've tried many different work arounds but none have worked. If you find a solution please contact me.

When I try to log in on the launcher, it says "Updating file 1 of 4..." and starts the update, and once it "finishes" the update, it takes me back to the log in, and when I try to log in, it says the exact same thing, "Updating file 1 of 4..." then repeats the whole cycle. It happens even if I uninstall the game and reinstall, and it happens even when I run the launcher as administrator. Any ideas?

upload_2017-7-12_23-11-54.png

When I try to log in on the launcher, it says "Updating file 1 of 4..." and starts the update, and once it "finishes" the update, it takes me back to the log in, and when I try to log in, it says the exact same thing, "Updating file 1 of 4..." then repeats the whole cycle. It happens even if I uninstall the game and reinstall, and it happens even when I run the launcher as administrator. Any ideas?

View attachment 87140
Do u have a Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back