MEGATHREAD: Login and launcher issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried signing in through the client and its not accepting either my username or password, but i type the same thing in, in my web browser and it signs me into the website. For some reason the client doesn't like my account.

Just a heads up with another possible solution/sugestion when people are freezing on assorted log in/loading screens upon startup.
I reconfirmed that on every update, no matter how small or large, I would freeze on log ins, loading screens where the little loader screen doesn't show or stops on " can't find tlopo 12,ver &6((*)) blah blah blah.
I have a full time firewall on my system desktop (zonelabs) and this will stop all activity until I tell zonelabs it's okay tlopo can proceed. What I've finally realized is my tlopo is full screen and the firewall is asking for instructions under the screen. So apparently almost each update changes IP info, port info or something that has to do with packet handling/IP issues and my firewall always catches the new changes and must learn them again.

So, as I've sat there watching nothing happening (on log in sequences mostly) it was my firewall almost all the time needing input to learn new update info. I'm not saying everything is this, just that this is one thing to check when locking up. I just had it happen again today and it reminded me that I did want to post something about this issue. I knew about this for awhile. Cancelling the window about can't find whatever drops me to desktop to start log in again and that's where I see the small firewall box pop up sitting there. This is normal firewall function on my sys, but normally I'm not in full screen on most things and can easily see the pop up. Today zonelabs asked me 5 times to let tlopo load or run whatever. Hopefully I didn't give tlopo access to my trading account or something.

Just something to think about if stuck. Window out or start task manager if windows and check firewall issues.

Fair winds ye mateys.

Everytime I launch the game a black screen shows up. I can hear the music in the background but I can't do anything. Any advice?
The most basic thing is to check if something else is running in the background, like skype or some social site. Also read the above post about firewalls.
Also, the game only runs on openGL, make sure you have that selected on the log in screen. It's in the upper right of the smiling pirate I believe.
Well, I think he's smiling. Or trying to. Little tough to smile with the wind whistling through your ribs.

Fair winds matey.

The most basic thing is to check if something else is running in the background, like skype or some social site. Also read the above post about firewalls.
Also, the game only runs on openGL, make sure you have that selected on the log in screen. It's in the upper right of the smiling pirate I believe.
Well, I think he's smiling. Or trying to. Little tough to smile with the wind whistling through your ribs.

Fair winds matey.
Now working. Thanks!

alright fellas im having a problem with getting the game to launch. itll load till about 85% and crash every single time for the past few days. whats going on can anyone explain?

Reactions: Avb
I'm unable to login to the game, continuously getting an Error Code 900. Says it can't connect to account server. Account name StueGryffindor.

My internet works fine, hence how I'm able to post here.

Hello everyone, i'm also having trouble logging in (Error 900 Couldn't connect to the account server). Does anyone know when the game will be up again?

alright fellas im having a problem with getting the game to launch. itll load till about 85% and crash every single time for the past few days. whats going on can anyone explain?
I have a question did you find or did someone give you their login information?

Hi, I was just wondering if TLOPO is currently down? I keep getting this error message 900. I see there is a message in the side bar about investigating some account related issues, so I wasn't sure if they were just down for maintenance or I am experiencing problems. ( btw I did try to login I just blurred out my account info in the box) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back