MEGATHREAD: Login and launcher issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game launcher issue.

I have been receiving the attached error Message. I have tried several times and keep getting the same message.

Spoke too soon! Launcher has updated, but I am now getting this error message repeatedly (after clicking ok).

I heard reinstalling got rid of the "cant connect" message from some players, is that what you did? @Melly
No. I kept hitting the "ok" button on the error message, and one time closed the launcher, reopened and tried again. This time I clicked "ok" twice and got in. I'm not sure closing the launcher did it or was just coincidental - it may have worked anyway without it.

I'm also having this issue and cant play currently.

I had this when I first got TLOPO and it was after that really big update that closed the game for many weeks then it worked fine.
Same Issue I had on Lap top , I Re Installed and It loaded fine ! ARrrrrr ! :jar:

I have been looking into this for an hour and a half and found something that may help.

When you close the launcher and re open it then sign in, it will connect to a different agent number (server?) each time.
Eg. prod-gs-protected-agent-3-tlopo.com 7969

So I did this repeatedly until I had tried to log in to all servers 1-6. 3 times each server.

I logged in successfully to all servers EXCEPT agent 2 and 6. Which could not connect no matter how many times I click ok.
So it seems the issue is with those 2 servers only.

Now I don't know if the US and other parts of the world have different servers so take note of what ones in specific you cant connect to but for me in Europe these 2 failed all 3 times while the other had no trouble.

I have noticed that my game play options are not being saved from time to time signing on. Also apparently the only way to have a higher resolution selected is if you play full screen. 800 x600 is all that can be chosen for window play. Even though there is a drop down the other two options can not really be chosen.

could not connect to prod-gs-protected-agent-6.tlopo.com:7969. Try again?

i have hit ok about 4 times nothing done

Likewise can't connect because of the server 6 issue. The game had stopped registering my hits on Dregs, and they had frozen.

I have been looking into this for an hour and a half and found something that may help.

When you close the launcher and re open it then sign in, it will connect to a different agent number (server?) each time.
Eg. prod-gs-protected-agent-3-tlopo.com 7969

So I did this repeatedly until I had tried to log in to all servers 1-6. 3 times each server.

I logged in successfully to all servers EXCEPT agent 2 and 6. Which could not connect no matter how many times I click ok.
So it seems the issue is with those 2 servers only.

Now I don't know if the US and other parts of the world have different servers so take note of what ones in specific you cant connect to but for me in Europe these 2 failed all 3 times while the other had no trouble.
2 , 4 , 5 and 6 kept giving me Issues , 3 finally continued past the Dreaded 85 % loading bar !!!
I was doing Potions like mad then noticed I was getting No XP , It showed on screen XP but not adding to Bar , When I exited Potions I had a Blank page , Closed window relogged and Poof ! 35 mins later i got back on ! lol
Funny It loaded In Window and music Is playing which I never have on ! ARRRrrrrrr !! :jar:

2 , 4 , 5 and 6 kept giving me Issues , 3 finally continued past the Dreaded 85 % loading bar !!!
I was doing Potions like mad then noticed I was getting No XP , It showed on screen XP but not adding to Bar , When I exited Potions I had a Blank page , Closed window relogged and Poof ! 35 mins later i got back on ! lol
Funny It loaded In Window and music Is playing which I never have on ! ARRRrrrrrr !! :jar:

Odd.
I haven't logged in game for about 4 hours. But the problem seems to be "growing".
Weren't the serves upgraded to handle more players and readied for the removal of playtimes?
I wonder if that is somehow causing issues as it's that time of day when it starts getting busy on servers with many logging in at once.
I don't know..just a thought.

UPDATE: I've just tried to log in and yes agent-5 did not connect for me either. On second try got agent-3 and that connected fine

Last edited:
I am also having this same issue as above. But no matter how many times I try to reset, or press ok, it only tries to connect me to "agent-6" which isn't working.

Odd.
I haven't logged in game for about 4 hours. But the problem seems to be "growing".
Weren't the serves upgraded to handle more players and readied for the removal of playtimes?
I wonder if that is somehow causing issues as it's that time of day when it starts getting busy on servers with many logging in at once.
I don't know..just a thought.

Same Issue that's been here just has worsened again with last update .

@DR1F73R
Are you completely closing your launcher and restarting it up again,then log in?
It should change the server. I had it once or twice offer the same one but usually it's different

Guess its a wide range issue from what I've seen, having it myself atm, cannot connect and reinstalled also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back