Sapphire

Pirate Apprentice
Moderator Edit:
Now that TLOPO Beta is Reopen, please use this thread to report

game launcher
login issues
issues when updating
game errors

The game is in Beta so as you report issues, please be patient. The TLOPO team has put so much work and effort into getting the game off the ground and onto the high seas! As you find issues, report them here so the team is made aware of them.

Please list as much detail as possible as to your location, what you are trying to do, and if there is an error code.

Note: PLEASE do not use this thread to hold discussions. Thanks!

I have tried everything everyone has said in the Mega thread about the d3dx9-42.dll missing from my computer. I had even tried downloading the DX9 ... and Nothing still.
It keeps coming up with same missing dll.

I am practically at witts ends now, since its has been 2 hours of my time slot trying to figure this out.
And I am not computer literate so it's making it harder on me .
I honestly don't know what to do anymore and Why there is such a problem now when we never had this problem before the shut down for this renewal update of TLOPO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I installed the missing file from an external source and now I get this
error_2.png

Even tried downloading Microsoft Visual C++ files and still comes up with this error

Is this a problem when launching the game or downloading it?

@ ChotiX ..... Yes having a problem Downloading, It goes to the update and then stops and says the dll file on computer is missing.
I don't know anymore what to do.

I tried for hours last night to launch the game. It installed fine with no issues and it loads all the way to the character screen but then after I choose my pirate and server I start to load the game and it freezes at 39% every time in the same spot and won't continue to load. I was very upset as I missed the launch and was really looking forward to playing.

I have tried everything everyone has said in the Mega thread about the d3dx9-42.dll missing from my computer. I had even tried downloading the DX9 ... and Nothing still.
It keeps coming up with same missing dll.

I am practically at witts ends now, since its has been 2 hours of my time slot trying to figure this out.
And I am not computer literate so it's making it harder on me .
I honestly don't know what to do anymore and Why there is such a problem now when we never had this problem before the shut down for this renewal update of TLOPO.

@ ChotiX ..... Yes having a problem Downloading, It goes to the update and then stops and says the dll file on computer is missing.
I don't know anymore what to do.
It must have something to do with the new directx9 plugin feature on the launcher. Put the .dll in the System 32 folder (C:Computer/Windows/System32) and restart your computer. The game is looking for the dll in that folder I believe.
upload_2017-5-22_10-12-37.png

Last edited:
Now that TLOPO Beta is Reopen, please use this thread to report

game launcher
login issues
game crashes
issues when updating
game errors

The game is in Beta so as you report issues, please be patient. The TLOPO team has put so much work and effort into getting the game off the ground and onto the high seas! As you find issues, report them here so the team is made aware of them.

Please list as much detail as possible as to your location, what you are trying to do, and if there is an error code.

Note: PLEASE do not use this thread to hold discussions. Thanks!

Last edited:
game starts to load after launcher then says tlopo.exe has stopped working ... i have tried 3 times and getting the same result :( any ideas?

When i try to log into the game i put my username and password and when i click on sign in it just doesnt do anything i get a small update install then the password resets everytime and i cant get into the game and yes i have reserved a playtime still doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back