MEGATHREAD: Login and launcher issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website down? thins shows up only for the playtimes extension while the main site is sluggish. anyone else having this problem?
upload_2017-5-27_14-49-57.png

I just got a 900 Error on the Launcher But loaded me after 2 nd try . 502 Bad Gateway is usually a Temp Issue , Use Ctrl + F5 to refresh page may solve It .

This page (https://tlopo.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

You can only play Pirate Online with OPEN GL not with DirectX9. Remember the staff crew are low in numbers and takes a great deal of time to resolve this problems. Wouldn't it be great if they hire someone that worked with Disney Pirates of the Caribbean back in the day. Would of made things a lot smoother for all sea dogs :)

Tripled checked the server thread to make sure the servers are up, but I'm still getting the 505 update error. Should I just restart?

Edit: After a clean reinstall and a couple more tries, it seems to have fixed itself. Here's hoping it stays that way!

Last edited:
Hi guys, it's almost been a week now since the release, and I'm still getting this issue along with countless other people. We know it's account-based, not computer based, which poses the question of why some accounts are not able to log in. It makes me wonder about the possibility that some accounts may have been "deactivated" to reduce server stress. I've seen some of those who HAD the bug now claim that their account has been fixed. I've emailed the support staff several times with no responses. As numerous in-game bugs are being fixed, a "bug" that blocks players from even logging in has yet to be addressed publicly. Those of us who hold beta keys are not able to play TLOPO without making a new account and reserving a time slot. I'm rather angry because I've been logging in every day seeing if my account has been fixed or not. Please, fix this for me.

loading.png
couldntconnect.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back