MEGATHREAD: Login and launcher issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever hit OK? I have that issue all the time but once I hit OK it sends me to the character select screen.

Have you ever hit OK? I have that issue all the time but once I hit OK it sends me to the character select screen.

Yes, the issue is that after you hit "ok" it stays stuck at 0% and then prompts you to hit "ok" over and over again.

This might sound dumb but when the game first returned I had fancy screen turned on and whenever I would go in and out of a shop it would take a while to load, I have fancy screen turned off now and no issues so it might be a fancy screen issue or something, sucks you can't change the game options though until you get to pick a pirate to play

I tried logging in and needed the missing dll file so I got the missing dll file and now this keeps showing up? Help!

Attachments

• IMG_1958.JPG
    IMG_1958.JPG
    515.8 KB · Views: 129
Game is down for an update right now, though I'm not sure that is your problem. Make sure you are running on OpenGL when trying to launch the game. I will try to find a previous post that also addresses possible fixes for this issue.

welp so much for using my playtime.

Sorry about your timeslot. It's probably for the best though. The game tonight was extremely laggy and buggy, which made it nearly impossible to play. People on my friends list were crashing at a rate of 10 pirates at a time! So hopefully, it'll be worth the short wait.

I still can't play the game, how saddening and demoralizing. I'd expect an issue such as server connection would be fixed in some manner of a timely fashion, but I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back