MEGATHREAD: Misc. Bugs/Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Old quests such as Teleportation to Cuba and the Voodoo Doll quest are popping up in my quest journal after I have already successfully completed them.
-I seem to be crashing every so many minutes.
-T-Bones the Bouncer in Rat's Nest is human and not undead.
-Undead Poker can be played in the house on Rat's Nest. The house is unlocked.
-Talking to T-Bones the Bouncer triggers a cutscene like frame.

Well, was coming to mention a sudden spike in crash frequency and network disconnections, but it seems I'm late to the party. Not gonna call this one a bug per say, but Kingshead is now a 50/50 chance that it'll work now, which is an improvement over before where it never loaded. But it's still touch and go, trying to complete the grenade quest. Also, a bug with picking up loot that I noticed is that sometime the take all button doesn't register. Normally I only lose cheap dolls and pistols, but I lost a famed sword today because the take all button didn't put it in my inventory. And yes, I double checked that I had empty space in my inventory for it.

not sure if this is happening to anyone else ..........while attacking in group no matter where my mouse pointer on the screen is it constantly opens player cards of pirates around me so every time i swing the sword this happens ..also the clicking sound from holding down the right mouse button like the click of the mouse is set to repeat

This happened to me in the Catacombs-my sword swings opened the card of a player in the area. If i closed the player's card and left the mouse in that same spot I was able to attack the NPC until he was defeated. Seemed to only happen when I was in the same area as this other pirate though.

After selecting server from server list, the rest of the list turns red (preventing you from selecting another one)

Upon crashing and relogging in, when teleporting to a crew member aboard your ship you swim under the ship in a grey-greenish area. If you go to an island and board your ship once more (either by teleporting or boarding from a dinghy) you will be on the ship (however ship stats will disappear)

-Ship's shipmate status appears to be maxed out (only 4 people aboard), preventing others from boarding. I think it goes hand-in-hand with the glitch I stated above where people attempted to teleport multiple times to the ship.

-Cannot scroll through loot list after porting, have to take loot above to see the rest of the list.

-Morris (in Ratskellar) is sitting on air
-When running into a tavern a continuous running sound effect is heard in the background

Bugs I've found so far:
  • A lot of sailing enemies around Ravens Cove share the same path and thus look like they're going in single file line
  • Either due to server lag or the new edits to enemy ship speed the broadsides have massive struggle to properly hit
  • Absolutely nothing good loot wise is obtained from sailing, still. The Ship Materials that I was sometimes able to loot is now nonexistant
  • Flagships still do not provide loot or count as a death when you beat their onboard crew
  • After killing a Flagship, your Bounty Flag on your ships Icon the one with the skull dissapears, probably because it doesn't think you're on your ship anymore
  • 98% of the time when you try to find flagships on any given server they sink themselves the moment they pop up on screen
  • There are a lot of ships that used to be around but no longer are
  • Occasionally everything will lag very badly, your game connection will freeze and you will have to relog, you relog into another district, then the events, chat messages, and everything else of that time when you froze will catch back up ingame and then crash or bug whatever your doing.

A few "old" quests were added to my quest list. I'm level 46 currently, but I suddenly have teleportation quests and weapon unlock quests. I screenshotted a few of them below.
screenshot_2017-05-28_11-30-11.jpg screenshot_2017-05-28_11-30-23.jpg

Many players are still facing problems & want to discuss two major issues that I have experienced during my
time playing Legend of Pirated Online. First is the client crashing, Second swimming under island. Just want to let you guys know this is two major issues many players are facing right now. Fixing this would make the game run smoother and not having to restart the game because scheduling a time to play and having to deal with this is a real pain in my neck.

Got to the part of the story when you go to Devil's Anvil to get your pistol and I enter the cutscene there and it crashes as soon as it finishes. Tried doing it three times during my playtime last night.

The logs seem to indicate there is no valid collision mesh for when growing grog is used, that's causing assertions to error and fail which is causing a crash.

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but enemies need to have a cooldown on some of their higher level moves. Fighting a gypsy that just alternates between life drain and grave shackles makes it impossible to defeat, as well as devil root continuously knocking me down. barely got out alive and didn't hardly scratch the cursed tree.

As always, great job devs! great improvement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back