MEGATHREAD: Misc. Bugs/Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my second pirate into the Governor's Garden and now the game won't let me leave the area. Both routes out have some kind of invisible wall in the way.. ?? Also the compass keeps disappearing and I cannot bring it back up. Without the compass apparently, the map will not let me use the "Return to..." button to leave the area. The only way out is to logout and login again.

Last edited:
screenshot_2017-07-17_08-18-13.jpg

Has anyone else who has played near a friend noticed that you can't see many of their attacks unless they are at an enemy or otherwise? For example, sword swings, gun shots and dagger throws won't show up if not aimed at an enemy. Also, weapons such as doll, staff or grenade don't show up for another player at all, even if attacking an enemy.

Has anyone else who has played near a friend noticed that you can't see many of their attacks unless they are at an enemy or otherwise? For example, sword swings, gun shots and dagger throws won't show up if not aimed at an enemy. Also, weapons such as doll, staff or grenade don't show up for another player at all, even if attacking an enemy.
Depends on your Graphic setting and most often Unless you are close you won't .

Story Quest : Set sail
Find Captain Barbossa
Almost L21 and Can't get past the cutscene after he gives the gun to shoot the monkey . Kicks me to desktop no matter what I try . Lowest settings , Differnt OS , Different servers . Everytime I log In I get the Visit barbossa tuturial Notice even If Tuturial's shut off !!

Story Quest : Set sail
Find Captain Barbossa
Almost L21 and Can't get past the cutscene after he gives the gun to shoot the monkey . Kicks me to desktop no matter what I try . Lowest settings , Differnt OS , Different servers . Everytime I log In I get the Visit barbossa tuturial Notice even If Tuturial's shut off !!
Old fix was to get the free pistol first and then go. Try it, I'm not sure if it still works or not

I guess some people have reported this before (but I'm lazy to read the 4 new pages of comments) but I crash when using the Viper's Den famed knives. Throwing dagger is the regular attack on the weapon. I had to stop using it due to the crash. Thanks for looking it up!

On mac right now the game loads after loggin because I hear music but no video. Screen is black and no way except off button out of it.
Since 2 updates ago.

I guess some people have reported this before (but I'm lazy to read the 4 new pages of comments) but I crash when using the Viper's Den famed knives. Throwing dagger is the regular attack on the weapon. I had to stop using it due to the crash. Thanks for looking it up!
I had that Issue and stopped using the Throwing Kniefs ! Haven't tried them again , Enough dealing with all the other bugs ! lol

Not crashing or freezing when porting , but seems the full loot bug is back(even when bags are half empty) cause can't take items...and gold... :(
this on several of my pirates this afternoon. And no, not there when re-logged.

cutlass quest is glitched too. unable to get anything from any dig spot on any of the required islands. noticed this issue after yesterday's update.

another common one.. guiding light is usually pointing to wrong spot.. has been since beta opened. wont work at all for me when sailing.

i know there are lots of things to work out, just posting for sake of info sharing.

DC on launching ship. In alcove on right as you enter Fort Charles, all enemies attacked get you "Extra" enemies coming through wall attacking you, some invisible. The invisible was actually sort of fun, lets keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back