MEGATHREAD: Misc. Bugs/Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Spirit Guard" skill does NOT work any more. I have it as rank 2 on a Rare Carrion Doll, and rank 3 on a famed Revenant doll. This skill blocks incoming melee attacks for 15s at rank 2 (I can't actually confirm because its icon doesn't show on crew members). The Rare Doll's Spirit Guard worked as of 1-2 updates ago. I only just got high enough voodoo level to equip the famed, but alas, it does not work.
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Guard

First may I say how much it is appreciated the efforts to bring back our beloved game. With all of the updates can we please address the dig quests bug? Black Pearl dig in Misty Mire have tried every day for 3 weeks digging each location 30 to 50 times in hopes to get it unlocked to no avail. Also the sword quest dig on several Islands has not produced results.

Thanks!

Sometimes can't successfully get on the public ships, returns you to shore...not talking bout ones that ported. Also, getting stuck after choosing to repair, character stands locked...escape key no longer exits when stuck. Seems to happen when enemy ships pass thru your ship, but randomly.

I'm also unable to receive quest items from dig spots and backspace still deletes two spaces instead of one. Thanks for everything that you do! :thumbsup:

Been experiencing a lot of Lag & the game been crashing so often its not even funny. The crashing started accruing on the July 14th 2017.
There is also another issue that needs administrator attention, that would be the loading screen and quest guidance light.

Not sure if it's been reported already, but I have a voodoo noise glitch. Whenever I am using the doll or I'm attuned, I hear a low hum noise that's associated with the usage of the doll. That's fine, if it were to stop after using the doll. Once it starts, the low background noise stays until I quit the game and start again. Even just logging out doesn't fix it, as I hear it while benig on the character screen. Please look into it! :D

Not sure if it's been reported already, but I have a voodoo noise glitch. Whenever I am using the doll or I'm attuned, I hear a low hum noise that's associated with the usage of the doll. That's fine, if it were to stop after using the doll. Once it starts, the low background noise stays until I quit the game and start again. Even just logging out doesn't fix it, as I hear it while benig on the character screen. Please look into it! :D
maybe try turning sound effects off and on when it happens?

When you get slowed with Swift Foot potions applied you don't get the jump boost
This is to prevent exploiting I'm guessing. There is no purpose in having a jump boost in the game other than to get to unreachable areas.

EDIT: Oh when slowed? Still you could jump farther if you're slowed making combat unbalanced imo.

The "Spirit Guard" skill does NOT work any more. I have it as rank 2 on a Rare Carrion Doll, and rank 3 on a famed Revenant doll. This skill blocks incoming melee attacks for 15s at rank 2 (I can't actually confirm because its icon doesn't show on crew members). The Rare Doll's Spirit Guard worked as of 1-2 updates ago. I only just got high enough voodoo level to equip the famed, but alas, it does not work.
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Guard
Report it here:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/gameplay-effects.17372/#post-242679

The fire cannon ball does not do the burn like it says
This could be a graphic issue of yours, maybe your textures are very low? Or maybe just a simple game restart could fix. Or if you mean damage over time on the ship, I am unsure if that's been implemented yet.

First may I say how much it is appreciated the efforts to bring back our beloved game. With all of the updates can we please address the dig quests bug? Black Pearl dig in Misty Mire have tried every day for 3 weeks digging each location 30 to 50 times in hopes to get it unlocked to no avail. Also the sword quest dig on several Islands has not produced results.

Thanks!
Try thr Islands from Bottom up , Seemed to have helped me on several Quest Digs !

Doll Attunement : When ya unattune someone It shows they are still attuned and creates a Lag Issue along with a Audio run on . also who ever attuned you shows effects of doll yet In hand but not there !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back