MEGATHREAD: Misc. Bugs/Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know theres a sailing issue for MAC users as I've already reported it. I can sail now but if I use any of my special skills or cannons I dc immediately.

So I made a new pirate (Mac user) because I almost maxed my current one. But I can't finish the beginning cut scenes because when you have to sink the holly roger ghost ship in the very first tutorial after you get your sword I dc the second I fire the cannon. So firing cannons at sea/using skills at sea does not seem to be working for Mac users ):

Thank you for all you hard work devs <3

There is a very annoying bug where loot in the gold room at Tormenta spawns in the air sometimes out of reach. This bug happens for me almost every time I kill them with grenades.
I believe this is due to loot spawning at the height where you killed them. Therefore, usually while using grenades in the gold room, you stand high on the entrance ramp, so when they die the loot appears in the air level with where you are standing instead of he floor. Hopefully this is the issue and it can be fixed soon!

I believe this is due to loot spawning at the height where you killed them. Therefore, usually while using grenades in the gold room, you stand high on the entrance ramp, so when they die the loot appears in the air level with where you are standing instead of he floor. Hopefully this is the issue and it can be fixed soon!
I missed 2 loot skulls bc of this glitch. A bunch of pouches and chests too.

I keep getting guild notifications and I'm not in a guild...
screenshot_2017-08-03_14-53-45.jpg

Whenever I try to sink ships, the game always crashes. I'm on Mac OS and have 8gb ram, so my system shouldn't be an issue?

" Pearl Quest MIA " ! It was there 3 hours ago but just now I went to get the ship I needed and It's Gone !!! lol Heck ! Just got Past Bargbossa cutscene 3 days ago ... ( L31 ) Nil's gonna be Mad now ! ( L34 ) Now

Porting on Rum Runners has worsened , The Island moves as you approach and bump It , Drop Anchor will Only stay If you stay In Motion which Is not good trying to port that way ! I have noticed on several Islands the You're sailing too close will appear but drop anchor Is late !

hi guys this glitch is it wont record the kill from this quest, stuck

Thanks

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-08-08_09-43-24.jpg
    screenshot_2017-08-08_09-43-24.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 90
There is a very annoying bug where loot in the gold room at Tormenta spawns in the air sometimes out of reach. This bug happens for me almost every time I kill them with grenades.

I missed 2 loot skulls bc of this glitch. A bunch of pouches and chests too.
Update: @Peter Goldbeard is correct this glitch is due to the loot spawning at the level you are standing. If you are standing in a valley and throw a grenade up loot will spawn under the floor, if you throw the grenade down from a hill the loot spawns in the air.

Mac book pro right mouse button problem is still present. Can't figure out anything to solve it as tlopo has no user key bind inputs at this time.
The right mouse button is normally used to alter view of camera and aim weapons, but with this glitch, pressing the right mouse button instantly changes your pirates direction/orientation. The pirate actually goes in a different direction, not just a camera view. Holding the button down and physically moving the mouse around will get you to the correct direction usually. With my mac I can not sail in the usual manner and must use keyboard commands which are not intuitive.
Hopefully the devs are still reading this thread once in awhile.

"Family Values " Quest Solomon O'Dougal
Buried Portraits Recover stashes of Solomon O'Dougal's paintings buried on various islands.
1. Tortuga 5
2. Rum Runners 2
3. Isla Cangrejos 5

Tried Tortuga first , Then started at Bottom and went up in the list and Digs worked fine , Took about 20 mins for all 12 Digs !
Try the First Island in the List and Then start at Bottom and work your way Up ! :)

I am unable to get quests items for the "Fine Cutless Upgrade" in getting items from Kingshead, Rumrunners, and Cangrejos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back