Announcement MEGATHREAD: Pypperoni Is Now Live!

Did the developers release a new windows launcher to potentially fix that extract error or is that still being worked on?

To those whom are having a cursed time in this months. May I suggest a discussion on our problem with "white out". I'm a much slower player, both in computer and internet speed. What I see is more of a back drops to a Disney film cell, it was 15 seconds wait time. Back when pypperoni 1.0.05, now it around 5 second wait and fewer back drop cell. Because of my slowness both 2X anti-aliasing and filtering are off. I do respect proper channel and the log file has been upload to Captain MMDR and/or Captain Finn, support@tlopo.com. Those whom computer are Battle Ready to UFO's try tweak down but, don't change the screen resolution. Send your log files to Captain MMDR

I understand from others' posts on this forum that there is a bug when entering Thieves Den on Tortuga for some users. I am also having this problem and figured I would add what I have experienced to this forum. I have been trying to complete a quest for weeks now that requires that I enter Thieves Den. When I enter through Wildwoods I get a black screen right after going through the tunnel. When I enter through Tortuga Graveyard I can move for a little bit, but once I get near my quest goal my game freezes. No matter how long I wait the game does not respond and I have to force the application to quit. I have attached my game log to this post as well as a screenshot of the freezing. Hopefully, this gets resolved soon.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    322.1 KB · Views: 351
  • tlopo-200418_204940.log
    61.5 KB · Views: 159
Hey, I was running into an issue today launching the game. The launcher would pass the credentials authorization check and disappear, but the game itself wouldn't ever actually load. I would check my Task Manager and would see the tlopo.exe running in the background, but it would be stuck at around 202.2 MB of memory being used, when I typically see the game running in excess of 1GB being used.

I ended up reinstalling the launcher entirely and rebooting my computer and now it's working, but this may be something to look into regardless.

Half of all barber shops, tailors, tattoo parlors, etc. crash when you try to enter. Thus far that's been the case for me on every island, where at least one shop crashes the game. I would imagine the same goes for both the gunsmiths, blacksmiths and taverns as well. Ultimately, it's a bit of a gamble when it comes to entering into any building.

I also can't enter any jungles or caves, which has stalled all of my quests (which involve entering El Patron's Mine, the Cursed Caverns, King's Run/Murky Hollow, and any cave on Padres del Fuego to name a few). The only way I've been able to get into the Hollowed Woods for the summer event is via teleportation to someone else who's already there. The only thing I'm really able to do with enough reassurance that I won't crash is sailing or fighting enemies on the main part of an island.

I'm getting a white screen every time I try to enter Cave of Lost Souls on Raven's Cove. Also, it is still happening in other caves frequently too (even with audio disabled).

Heres a couple
Just throwing this out here. Do you have discord running? Is it running before you try to log in? Does discord have to be running before a game is loaded or can it be started once in game? I ask because dicord probably makes/assigns memory locations for itself like all programs basically do and I wonder if memory conflicts are a thing.

Back