Announcement MEGATHREAD: Pypperoni Is Now Live!

This is the issue that I am running into according to the log
:display(warning): FrameBufferProperties available less than requested.
requested: depth_bits=1 alpha_bits=8 stencil_bits=8 multisamples=2 back_buffers=1 force_hardware
got: depth_bits=24 color_bits=24 red_bits=8 green_bits=8 blue_bits=8 alpha_bits=8 stencil_bits=8 back_buffers=1 force_hardware

Thank you admin for updating, is there a fix however for the tunnel situation? Ive been having white screens getting into Cursed Caverns, El Patrons mine, Becketts Quarry, Almost every tunnel I white Screen.

I thought I fixed this error but I'm still getting it, any advice?

Attachments

• tlopo errpr.png
    tlopo errpr.png
    836.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Only issues Ive been having with this update (which aren't really major in my opinion):
1. Chat seems to be slow (specifically guild chat)
2. Loading player cards takes awhile.
3. Ive had an issue to where changing servers will crash me then I relog and cant get passed the 30% screen then I relog again and It works (Happened to myself and a guildie at the same time yesterday)
4. The screen size I prefer and set it too in my settings I have to reset everytime I log back on.. Before if I set it at something it would stay there.

Only issues Ive been having with this update (which aren't really major in my opinion):
1. Chat seems to be slow (specifically guild chat)
2. Loading player cards takes awhile.
3. Ive had an issue to where changing servers will crash me then I relog and cant get passed the 30% screen then I relog again and It works (Happened to myself and a guildie at the same time yesterday)
4. The screen size I prefer and set it too in my settings I have to reset everytime I log back on.. Before if I set it at something it would stay there.

I have experienced that same minor issues. But overall the update has been great.

The are two ways I get online with an HP Notebook and with an HP desktop and this is what I have experience that others have already mentioned:

- Loot Report not showing upon porting a ship, resulting in all loot being lost (Both laptop and PC)

Only on the Notebook:
- Getting stuck at the 30% screen
- White screen or just crash when entering a cave very predictably guaranteed to happen even if tp to inside the cave
-I don't really see much change in terms of graphics or game play

However, on the Desktop:
- I can see all the magic that the pypperoni update brought and it is impressive
-No stuck at 30% so far
-No entering Caves issue

The specs on both PC and Notebook are similar overall; however, the PC has an Intel HD Graphics 4400 graphics card and the Notebook has an Intel HD Graphics 520. Could this be the cause of everything? I don't know, but I hope that helps. Thanks again to all the TLOPO crew for what you all are doing. Best of Luck.

White screen feedback - 1st pirate froze up after entering Tormenta on Bequermo. Happens just before you reach the first pool of water.
Sent 2nd pirate in while 1st pirate was rebooting. Same problem in exact same location.

Update on yesterday's feedback: Tried to enter Tormenta today. Loaded inside the cave but got the White Freeze just before I reached the first pool of water. I believe I was on the busy server so that would have been Andaba this morning.

There is still a bug involving flagships that screw up the players' coordinates and ends up floating over the ship after completing boarding causing the game to crash

I've just rejoined TLOPO and noticed there weren't many screen resolution options in the settings? I recall there being more options when I played on here a couple years back but I might be wrong! I'm just playing on my laptop these days and only have Intel HD Graphics 520 but the game seems much laggier now than it was when I played a while ago. Otherwise it's been so fun playing again and seeing new features introduced 💕

This issue occurred for me as well. A solution that worked for me is swapping the monitor cables if possible. I realize this isn't possible if they're connected via different types of ports (I'm using 2 display ports so swapping them worked). In that case it might be worth seeing if swapping your "main display" in Windows display settings to the one that has the fullscreen game might work.

This is basically occurring because the game engine is currently looking at the boot order of the monitors rather than the Windows settings.
While that seems like a logical progression at boot up and proper, apparently the panda group hasn't had time to bring that up to our century, with 10 different viewing modes and hookups and more possible. It sounds like the panda developers need to address yet another item on their long list of fixes and corrections as well. The engine should hand over the selections of modes to windows and not in our basic bios.

aaand the servers are gone

also, Black Pearl is no longer able to be solo-ed as it crashes the whole server:

Day 2 update:
nvidia had a update yesterday, for me after updating drivers and rebooting the black water no longer is an issue (its slime green again) lol
sailing the 7 seas has never been this good, detail and clarity are superb, no glitching what so ever ! only problem i encountered were ships sailing through islands, and if you board a flagship it wont let you return to your ship after killing the crew.
been in most caves with no problems so far, a tad slow on the message delivery, but better this am.
TP time for me has been cut in half, with a couple of update tweaks everyone should be good to go.

White screen feedback - 1st pirate froze up after entering Tormenta on Bequermo. Happens just before you reach the first pool of water.
Sent 2nd pirate in while 1st pirate was rebooting. Same problem in exact same location.

Also, why are there no emotes? Only check hand is available.

Lastly, sailing is FABULOUS!!! I'm overwhelmingly impressed with how sailing has improved -- including visibility at a distance!
I noticed emotes didn't open , just the check hand would show when clicking on it with a female pirate , didn't check on my mail pirates , they always flip coins !

Hey folks! I was in the middle of playing the game today (nearly to level 30, so I can redo my Ravens Cove Quest!) and I got an administrator message saying the servers would be down for a short period of time. When will they be back online and will the time we've been off because of the shutdown count against double XP hours? Thanks!

health is not regenerating after fighting on land.
even if i put the weapon away
the health stays low.
anyone else having the same issue?

and also,
friend list becomes zero after updates
I noticed friends list deleted the names but yet If ya try to friend that same friend It says already friends ! They log on and It don't show In chat as well ! Doll healing Is slowed by as much as a 10 -15 second latency ( randomly It may heal In 3 - 4 seconds but most often the prior )

No. Installing Python will do absolutely nothing. The game has always come bundled with everything it needs to run.

Reinstalling the game might help if you're having issues with installation/updating. Doubtful. If you're continually having issues with installation/running it's most likely your antivirus, or some program you have triggering TLOPO's anticheat.

Updating your computer and drivers if you're having issues is probably the most effective. Specifically your operating system and graphics drivers would be the most effective.
Win 10 didn't seem to like the update for me , I reinstalled It and logged on fine then !

The update made things waaaaayyyy better for me! I know that coding is difficult, but any word on when the game will be back up? And could we possibly get another day of double XP?

Back