Announcement MEGATHREAD: Pypperoni Is Now Live!

Hello everyone, I'm having issues logging onto the game. From what you guys are saying from recent posts, you're all able to get on. I was able to get on I think after the Pypperoni update. In-game, it gave a warning saying that an update would be imminent so I got offline and I've been waiting for over an hour now for the game to open back up.

I've read on the patch notes as well that more updates will roll in, but does it usually take this long nowadays?

I should mention this is the first time in quite literally YEARS that I have played the game (2009). So, sorry for my ignorance of what may be the new norm for this game. I've also attached what I am seeing whenever I try to log in. I just find it strange that others have no issue getting online, but I seem to be having issues lol.

Attachments

• issue.png
    issue.png
    855.8 KB · Views: 153
Whitescreen not even 5 minutes in after reopening prod server just now, same thing with going from an outside area to a cave. Log sent to support. :)

Hello everyone, I'm having issues logging onto the game. From what you guys are saying from recent posts, you're all able to get on. I was able to get on I think after the Pypperoni update. In-game, it gave a warning saying that an update would be imminent so I got offline and I've been waiting for over an hour now for the game to open back up.

I've read on the patch notes as well that more updates will roll in, but does it usually take this long nowadays?

I should mention this is the first time in quite literally YEARS that I have played the game (2009). So, sorry for my ignorance of what may be the new norm for this game. I've also attached what I am seeing whenever I try to log in. I just find it strange that others have no issue getting online, but I seem to be having issues lol.

We just released a MASSIVE update to the game a few days ago. This is the largest update we have ever released - period. So right now the game is a lot more unstable than usual, we have been releasing updates almost daily that fix as many issues as we can as fast as we can.

Please try logging in again, we're back up. If you're still having issues, please describe what's happening in a bit more detail and we'll try and help you out!

In the Pirates Online there was a message saying there was an update and the game was closed but the message isnt there anymore
This still exists on TLOPO.

Whitescreen not even 5 minutes in after reopening prod server just now, same thing with going from an outside area to a cave. Log sent to support. :)
Thank you for sending your log to support! We will look into it ASAP.

just wondering if your working on the white screen i cant use El Patrons mine on any server i cant enter with out game locking up and if i tp to someone inside i got 2 min or less to do anything before it locks up

Can someone help me? I have a Mac and the other day on the game there was a pop up suggestion about what to download to make game play better for Macs with instructions. Can someone link me to a post on here about it? My game play is suffering, I'm lagging badly, the images bleed, I freeze, and chat gets blurry, just lots of problems that I did not have before that I have now. I'd like to try out the Mac suggestion to see if it helps! Help is very much appreciated!

I have had a similar issue but on Padres. When entering Beckett's Quarry, I get a white screen within seconds and I have to force restart. It usually starts with my character lagging while running.

kicks me out to relog every time i try and enter the wild woods. not sure why.
doesnt white screen, just automatically kicks me out

Some other bugs:
-There's a noticeable delay for enemy health bars updating after you do damage to them since this update.
- The skill dark Curse no longer works, and does not put you in ghost form anymore.

Last edited:
-White screen when going into Thieves Den, most caves, and some stores on Tortuga
-Many quest trackers don't show up on the map
-Game crashes at random times

Last edited:
I'm getting white screens when I try to enter caves. I've tried Menta and caves on Padres. I can make it through and the screen will load but once I start moving the game becomes laggy until it finally locks up and won't respond.

Could there be a reason I have a much lower fps than I used to in the past, playing with the same device. Also I keep getting stuck at 30% when entering the game.

Could there be a reason I have a much lower fps than I used to in the past, playing with the same device.
Here’s a thread that describes a workaround for Windows users experiencing low fps:

Also I keep getting stuck at 30% when entering the game.
I’ve experienced this at times getting stuck at 30% or 79%. Closing out the window and relaunching (after multiple attempts) eventually worked. Yesterday I didn’t experience any loading lag; it was great!
Hope this helps.

Back