Announcement MEGATHREAD: Pypperoni Is Now Live!

I am still having trouble when trying to go in either the lava gorge or becketts quarry which i need them for a few of my quests lol. It will freeze and kick me off.

WHITE SCREENS
-Kings Run
-Padres del fuego
-Thieves Den

I've tried from different servers. Sometimes I'll get through the cave and then it will stop responding. Other times it will stop responding on the loading screen or a black screen.

Other than that all seems well! Good work

751.png

I been trying to go thru the cave at padres and the white screen appears. I wait like 3 mins before giving out. Then went to Tormenta same issue. for the pass 3 days since the newpypperoni update :(

I keep having issues when I go into Beckett's quarry on Padres my game freezes and stops responding while I'm walking around in there, also my fps ranges from 9 to about 14.

ship names not showing
it says ( distributed player ship name ai )

PLUS

PLEASE try to find the bug and fix the issue of ship repairing
crashes everytime in the middle of ship repair
no matter which mini game chosen

thanks

Staff Quest problem. I cannot get far into the catacombs to complete the staff quest. I get a few seconds in and just hear the footsteps, but my screen freezes. I have to bomb out and restart. Any suggestions

Staff Quest problem. I cannot get far into the catacombs to complete the staff quest. I get a few seconds in and just hear the footsteps, but my screen freezes. I have to bomb out and restart. Any suggestions
This would be the "white screen" issue we refer to, which happens mostly in caves. We are working hard on resolving it and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Many white outs while trying to help members of my guild with Staff Quests. All on Padres, Lava Gorge and Catacombs. Getting very annoying. We've worked hard to get members up to lvl 30 but now cannot complete the quests for their staffs. Please figure it out and help us.

This is amazing! I used to play the original when I was a kid and I loved every second of it, I discovered TLOPO last night and have been super happy and excited since! I do notice when playing that the beam of light that leads quests doesn't appear on the screen. Is that in the works as well? Or is there something I can do on my end to get that to appear?

This is amazing! I used to play the original when I was a kid and I loved every second of it, I discovered TLOPO last night and have been super happy and excited since! I do notice when playing that the beam of light that leads quests doesn't appear on the screen. Is that in the works as well? Or is there something I can do on my end to get that to appear?
Welcome and thanks for playing and for the kind words :) The ray of light currently seems to be bugged for many, hopefully it will get resolved soon!

Back