Announcement MEGATHREAD: Pypperoni Is Now Live!

I have two issues to note upon login: fullscreen only supports 4:3 aspect ratio and when not in a 4:3 resolution (even in windowed) the button prompts become misaligned with their respective buttons

sup team im back from 6 month break. i was on deployments, mini deployments you name it etc . i got a break due to this corona thing but anyway.
so i cant farm as much as i want to, i crash going into tormenta and raven cove everytime. i can tp to cica but if i walk around the cave i crash so im confined to cica, i cant tp to the south idol either i crash.
i can tp to the bosses on menta execpt the gold room i crash once i go there, cant even walk around menta im confined to parameters of the bosses i tp to hopefully this is detailed enough

Last edited:
My brother and I are experiencing a bug after boarding flagships. The game consistently crashes after we return to our ship. I assume it is related to the new update, considering we didn't have this problem before.

Besides that, we love the game and we're really thankful for all of the work of the The Crew.

Happy plundering!

Haven't been able to play since the update. Takes forever to load, and as soon as you do get on a play screen, it instantly disconnects. Sadly, guess I'm done with the game.

As mentioned above, we are deploying our Pypperoni update. This overhauls the entire game in an effort to make it perform more smoothly. You should experience better frames per second (FPS) when this update is live.

Because you’re returning, I’ll link you to some upcoming updates.

In addition, going through our release notes will provide some information on what you missed :)

giphy.gif

We are currently in the process of deploying the Pypperoni update onto the production servers. We had initially intended to only release the lag fix for the servers, but we had ultimately decided to just move forward with updating the game to Pypperoni tonight.

We are still in the process of deploying this update onto the production servers. It's a massive update being deployed, virtually everything changed under the hood; major performance improvements should be expected on the client and server. We are doing some quality assurance testing before the game opens back up to the public.

Very high FPS is now going to be a common thing in TLOPO. This is a big day in our game's history.
ok the game is not better. i know you are working on it but this is almost like apla game. to many bugs to report. lag is everywhere on everything. hope you can fix this soon lost a lot of double xp because of dc, lost loot while porting. Btw double chance is not working eother 8 hours of play 4 different boss and less famed and no legendary. please do something the game is dying now.

The only problem left for me is the ray of light is missing that shows you where your quest is located, anyone else having this problem ?

Hello, I still cannot pass some of the caves. I enter into them but soon after i walk on them it crashes. This happens in Beckets Quarry in Padres del Fuego

Hi. I keep getting the frozen white screen every time I enter El Patron's mine on Raven's Cove. I've tried waiting, I've tried logging out and logging back in, I've tried teleporting to a friend there and it freezes every time.

giphy.gif

We are currently in the process of deploying the Pypperoni update onto the production servers. We had initially intended to only release the lag fix for the servers, but we had ultimately decided to just move forward with updating the game to Pypperoni tonight.

We are still in the process of deploying this update onto the production servers. It's a massive update being deployed, virtually everything changed under the hood; major performance improvements should be expected on the client and server. We are doing some quality assurance testing before the game opens back up to the public.

Very high FPS is now going to be a common thing in TLOPO. This is a big day in our game's history.
Frame rates are higher but now you freeze while walking from place to another.

Back