MEGATHREAD: Quests - Misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After given instructions and the Pistol, note I did the work around with the free flint pistol, I tried to go back to Barbossa and next thing I know the game crashed.

After given instructions and the Pistol, note I did the work around with the free flint pistol, I tried to go back to Barbossa and next thing I know the game crashed.
Weird. So you bought the free pistol, it was in your main 4 weapons and you crashed? Ugh. Can you try once more and let me know? (I may have to update this thread that I made).

For the fine cutlass quest, in Putting it all together, Cangrejos Lore, I have dug up every spot to dig on Isla Cangrejos and I find nothing each time, thus I have no pages for this quest.

I'm also working on the fine cutlass quest, as well as the teleportation for Padres Del Fuego. I've tried EVERY spot on the islands, and every time I get; "Did not find any quest items"

Tried on multiple servers at different times, even went and grinded pistol and sailing for a while, came back and still the same problem - I can't find this stuff, so I can't continue my quests

I didn't even know you had to pay for the pistol and I have it. It crashed when i first went to barbossa. I went back he handed me the pistol and it crashed again. Don't really want to continue the story if it keeps crashing like that. Kinda rough when i am on a limited time to keep going back to a crash.

I didn't even know you had to pay for the pistol and I have it. It crashed when i first went to barbossa. I went back he handed me the pistol and it crashed again. Don't really want to continue the story if it keeps crashing like that. Kinda rough when i am on a limited time to keep going back to a crash.

Same thing with me. Went to barbossa first time, crashed. Went second time got pistol crashed straight after the cutscene then somehow I could buy the first pistol for free. Still crashing till this day

BUY the pistol from the gunsmith and do the cutscene once you have bought the gun from the gunsmith. You're not supposed to have to do this but this is a workaround that I found in order to get around it.

ok legit bug this time - tracking for Mcflinty had same result after log out ,and server switch
Lala's Bad Ink.PNG
Lala's Bad Ink.PNG not Mcflinty, but you get the idea

I can not enter the door for the EITC Outpost mission in Theves den. It wont let me enter the door to the outpost for some reason.
I also can't enter the Outpost. I've been trying on different servers with no luck. I read posts from December 2016 on the forums complaining about not being able to search the desk, so I'm assuming the devs just temporarily stopped us from getting in while they work on fixing that.

I also can't enter the Outpost. I've been trying on different servers with no luck. I read posts from December 2016 on the forums complaining about not being able to search the desk, so I'm assuming the devs just temporarily stopped us from getting in while they work on fixing that.
I'm having the same issue this morning. I hope it's fixed soon.

BUY the pistol from the gunsmith and do the cutscene once you have bought the gun from the gunsmith. You're not supposed to have to do this but this is a workaround that I found in order to get around it.
Thanks I will try that next time I can get back on. I just got kicked out for the update. Sadly don't know when I can play again until they fix the time slots as it is hard for me to plan around work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back