MEGATHREAD: Quests - Misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the grand pistol upgrade quest, it says I need to defeat Spanish Skeletons on Cutthroat Isle. I have defeated many using all types of weapons, but it won't count it toward the quest. I have tried going in Cutthroat Jungle and killing some in there, I have tried killing the ones around the beach. I have tried everything I can think of.
The problem with this step in the quest is that only Tomas Blanco will give you the components. Why only the boss, I don't know.

I dropped a jewelry quest in TLOPO because it was bugged, and so when I went back to the jeweler to get the quest back, he didn't have the quest available! Is this a bug or am I not supposed to ever get the jewelry item I wanted because I dropped the quest and I can never get it back again?

I dropped a jewelry quest in TLOPO because it was bugged, and so when I went back to the jeweler to get the quest back, he didn't have the quest available! Is this a bug or am I not supposed to ever get the jewelry item I wanted because I dropped the quest and I can never get it back again?

You can only get those quests once. I think that probably applies to dropping the quests as well. Which has always kind of stunk because it means you can never have a complete pair of the earrings. Those quests should totally be available more than once. What would be the harm in that anyway?

Taboo Doll Upgrade: The Generals

Item: Spanish Armor

Recover a Spanish Armor from a Spanish Skeleton on Cutthroat Isle.

The quest tells me to kill Spanish Conquistadors and I've killed 50~ without getting the item.

I figured okay I'll try tomorrow, I log in and I still can't get the item after killing another 50 or so.

Anyone have this problem or know how to fix?

Taboo Doll Upgrade: The Generals

Item: Spanish Armor

Recover a Spanish Armor from a Spanish Skeleton on Cutthroat Isle.

The quest tells me to kill Spanish Conquistadors and I've killed 50~ without getting the item.

I figured okay I'll try tomorrow, I log in and I still can't get the item after killing another 50 or so.

Anyone have this problem or know how to fix?

You have to kill Blanco to get the full set of armor.

Now I'm stuck on the kingshead buried treasure part- can't seem to find any X spots! Even in all of the places where I know I've seen it, and those listed on the wiki!

+1

For the grand pistol upgrade quest, it says I need to defeat Spanish Skeletons on Cutthroat Isle. I have defeated many using all types of weapons, but it won't count it toward the quest. I have tried going in Cutthroat Jungle and killing some in there, I have tried killing the ones around the beach. I have tried everything I can think of.

Barbossa cutscene : Pistol / Pearl Quest : Just after receiving the pistol from Barnossa where the cut scene ends It kick's me to desktop , tried ESC and it does as well : Got free Pistol from Gun smith ; Tried Tele porting to another at Barbossa but just starts Cutscene : Tried another PC , Several servers ! NO GO !

Still kicked to desktop at end of Barbossa Cutscene where I should shoot the Monkey !! Any way to Just Drop the Pearl Quest ??

Hello! I noticed about 3 times now that I get the mention "level up!" while turning in a quest, but when I look at my level I haven't leveled yet. Last time, the quest gave me 100 rep but only 10 got recorded, hence my surprise when I see that I still am the same level I was before turning the quest in. Thanks for looking this up!

Hello! I noticed about 3 times now that I get the mention "level up!" while turning in a quest, but when I look at my level I haven't leveled yet. Last time, the quest gave me 100 rep but only 10 got recorded, hence my surprise when I see that I still am the same level I was before turning the quest in. Thanks for looking this up!
I used to have a similar issue where if I was near a level up and turned in a quest, it would say I leveled up but it wouldn't give me the rep because I was leveling up. I reported it but I don't believe it was ever fixed :(

I have a new character, and every time I try to rename my light sloop from Darby Drydock, I crash. So I can't even do anything else.

whenever i try to dig up paintings for a port royal jewelry quest it says " did not find any quest items" i have dug up the entire tortuga and isla cangrejos holes. i even tried logging and changing servers but it still says the same stuff (╯︵╰,) any tips?

Now i tried to use dinghy and i have two light sloops with the name i selected but still no progress on the darby drydock prologue quest.

L27 now , Still get Kicked to Desktop when the Barbossa Cutscene finishes ( Where ya get the Pistol and shoot the Monkey ) ! Been there 2 other times for other quests which worked ! Also everytime I log In I get the Tutorial Popup trlling me " Sail to Devils Anvil and see Barbossa " Tuturial Is OFF ! Tried switching It , Acquired the Free pistol ages ago and have tried a few hundred times , Maybe can Just Drop the Pearl Quest ?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back