MEGATHREAD: Quests - Misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ships needed to complete quests either sink right in front of you or you can't find them at all!

Also ray of light has not been working for tracking quests

I'm a mac user and I dc when turning in completed quests

Cut scenes of story line make me dc after turning in a quest

Ray of light points you somewhere that does not have anything to do with your quest or objective

I am stuck on two quests that both require finding buried treasure:
Black Pearl Recruit: Gunner
Fish Rum

Fine Cutlass Upgrade: Pirate Lore
Putting It All Together

For each of these quests, I have dug in at least 5 different locations and at least 10 times for each item on the appropriate islands with only the response, "No quest items found." My question is how many times do I need to dig for each item before this becomes an official bug. I cannot even drop the quests to start again. I am about ready to give up on quests and simply just level all of my weapons to the maximum. But the game is becoming much less fun without the ability to work toward the Black Pearl.

I am stuck on two quests that both require finding buried treasure:
Black Pearl Recruit: Gunner
Fish Rum

Fine Cutlass Upgrade: Pirate Lore
Putting It All Together

For each of these quests, I have dug in at least 5 different locations and at least 10 times for each item on the appropriate islands with only the response, "No quest items found." My question is how many times do I need to dig for each item before this becomes an official bug. I cannot even drop the quests to start again. I am about ready to give up on quests and simply just level all of my weapons to the maximum. But the game is becoming much less fun without the ability to work toward the Black Pearl.
Just finished Pirate Lore for the 5th time ! Digs are Still Not working accordingly , Took 3 days to do the Digs for me > Top to bottom Bottom to top and Mid to top and Mid to bottom ! Would think It's time to maybe resolve Quest Dig Issue !

Can anyone help me out here? Every time I go to get my first pistol to shoot the monkey, my game crashes. How do I fix this?

So after joshamee gibbs gave me the "sink a navy ferret" quest i did and came back to him but nothing happens.
i press shift and he just says his standard dialogue.
Any idea how to get past this?

Hi so I'm stuck on the main quest, the black pearl crew, recruiting James Pidgeley, at 8%, 6%, 89% respectively. I am unable to enter the EITC Outpost on Tortuga. I've tried relogging, swapping servers, all that jazz. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm at the part where I have to dig 4 times at kingshead, 4 times at rumrunners, and 8 times at isla congrejos to find buried treasure. Every time I dig at any island it just says "you did not find and quest items..." so is it glitched or do I just have to keep trying? I have tried different servers and reclogging but nothing works. This entire quest has been a nightmare... lol PLEASE HELP

This is a common known bug and many people (myself included) have been caught in it. I solved this problem by countless re-logs and trying the different islands in different orders.

Unfortunately, there is no real known workaround for this and the devs are working actively to fix it, so please bear with it :)

Mine worked by going backwards. Switch server first but start digging at Cangrejos first. I remember seeing a forum post on it but don't remember where it was. Credit to the person who said how to fix it

Hey Kay :)
I also struggled somewhat with this, having multiple digging quests that I couldn't complete. I did finally get them done...it might be worth taking a look at this thread https://piratesforums.co/threads/bug-workarounds.19446/#post-292254

The towards the bottom of the first post he talks about dig quests (click on the spoiler tab to see it explained in more detail)

Hope this helps :)

I too kept trying, took a month but I worked on other quests and just tried kings one day and boom was able to do all of them. I am pretty sure at some point I reported it in-game support also. On some of the other digging quests, my quest log seemed to be overflowing so I'd finish some and they'd work right away. A couple up and worked right after an update which is a good time to try. When you are at kings and your shovel breaks while digging, go visit the kingshead jail and tell the assasin there I said hi. He might drop you a skull chest! (although he's pretty cheap sometimes....). And good luck diggin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back