MEGATHREAD: Quests - Misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Best thing would be to drop an e-mail to support at support@tlopo.com
You could also ask @MMDR who may be able to help with your forum name as well. Saying that, I really like Blackbear! :)

@LunaStorm Do you know any redeemble codes? and if you don't can you ask someone pls
I don't know any codes I'm afraid (haven't even got one myself) and may I politely remind you that asking for keys is not allowed on the forums.
I'm nothing more than a volunteer who greets all newcomers with a smile:) I'm sorry if my helpful nature mislead you to thinking I was anything more..I just like to help others in any way I can:)
Besides in a few days the key won't be of any use as we will be in Open Beta:)

I'm not sure if there are any redeem codes at the moment. You can try "blackjack" which should give you 200 gold if I remember correctly?
Maybe they might give some codes with Open Beta who knows:)

The problem I'm having is seeing no dig spots on kingshead?
When you enter the parade field there are two along the far wall to your left (opposite corners). There may be one in the hay stack area and there is one up in the town. It is on your left before you get to the stairs. The passageway is guarded by an EITC and there are two more EITC's in the enclosed courtyard.

I did the book pages quest for the fine cutlass upgrade-pirate lore on Marineros server. The order that worked for me was Kingshead, then Cangrejos, then Rumrunner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back