MEGATHREAD: Quests - Misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the quest in my journal but its not letting me complete it because before the cut scene happens my game crashes.

I noticed that the Pirate Blade Upgrade: Spanish Smithing quest has a typo. The rigging quest objective is missing a period while all other objectives have periods. This is by no means a game breaker but should be a quick fix hopefully. One screen shot shows the period, the other has a missing period. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 115
I noticed that the Pirate Blade Upgrade: Spanish Smithing quest has a typo. The rigging quest objective is missing a period while all other objectives have periods. This is by no means a game breaker but should be a quick fix hopefully. One screen shot shows the period, the other has a missing period. Thanks.
Another typo is found when attempting to add someone to your crew without being crew leader. (Says you are not "caption" of the crew)

I'm currently working on the Family Valuable fortune quest.
I have to dig for 5 buried treasure chests on Tortuga, and every time I dig, at every dig spot on the island, it says "did not find any quest items."

I'm currently working on the Family Valuable fortune quest.
I have to dig for 5 buried treasure chests on Tortuga, and every time I dig, at every dig spot on the island, it says "did not find any quest items."

Check other spots around the island. It worked for me recently.

When I finish a quest it says that I earned a certain amount of reputation. However, the reputation that I earned from the quest doesn't show up on my bars, so I don't get the reputation points from completing a quest even though I am supposed too. Any solutions?

The voodoo doll unlock quest. It's missing 1 of the 3 objectives. And even if I scroll down its still missing it. I completed the other two

This happened to me once with a different quest. I logged in and back out and it solved the problem. Try it and see if it works for you.

Another issue is the Cutthroat looking for Spanish Conquistador. He's just not there LOL. The stars say he's there, but he won't give me the spanish armor.

I'm doing my grenade quest, and i have 5/6 crates, but none of the crates are working. I visited 14 different crates, and nothing. I just need one more. HELP?

I'm doing my grenade quest, and i have 5/6 crates, but none of the crates are working. I visited 14 different crates, and nothing. I just need one more. HELP?
Someone else already cleared the place out doing a similar quest. Try a different server.
(Well, that's what happened to me every time I got a search the boxes quest. Apparently something new and worse is happening now.)

Last edited:
Lala 's tatoo quest completed but can not turn it in , both of them . So sorry, the second rule in pirates is to READ the quest, <ashamed>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back